• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you like to see a western style inspired Denim shirt?

• Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Medium Washed Indigo

• Extra Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimothyF

Reaction score
View attachment 1917013 View attachment 1917015 View attachment 1917017 Gave the custom program a try. I must say based on my classic silhouette preference I am happy with the fit. Noticed some new video tutorials regarding measurements were added which are really useful, those were not available when I first ordered. Delivery was fast.4 weeks or so from India to Canada.I am told they do air shipments to fill orders.Some of you were asking about the collar points, these pictures hopefully will be a good reference point.I did have an option to customize the collar point length, but wanted to try their standard button down which is pretty good imo. I went for all the classic Ivy details - single flap pocket, locker loop, back collar button etc. pretty impressive results!

First thing noticed is, that pocket flap is huge! And I'm a fan of the J Press flap pocket.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@larimars I just received my first shirt and I’m extremely happy! I’m looking to buy some more now. Can you tell me the difference between the classic spread collar and the full classic spread collar?
Hi, thank you for your query, the difference between a classic spread & a full classic spread collar is as follows:

Classic spread collar:
Point length: 3 3/8"
Collar spread: 5 1/2"

Full Classic spread collar:
Point length: 3 1/2"
Collar spread: 6"

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

We have been hard at work developing some of the finest quality wrinkle resistant shirts which will be unveiled over this weekend. These shirts have been meticulously crafted with the finest materials and designed to offer a perfect blend of style and comfort.

We are also pleased to announce that our ready-to-wear shirt sale will come to a close this weekend. This presents an excellent opportunity for you to take advantage of our exclusive offer and add some new and stylish shirts to your collection.

We invite you to explore our website and discover the new collection of wrinkle-resistant shirts, which will undoubtedly elevate your wardrobe and leave you looking sharp and sophisticated. Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to acquire these remarkable shirts and enjoy our exclusive ready-to-wear shirt sale.

Our OTR & Custom fabric clarence sale ends this weekend, make sure to checkout our sale here

520-c2-3.jpg 520-c2-1.jpg
522-c7-2.jpg 522-c7-1.jpg

Last edited:

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our latest product - the Signature Premium Quality Wrinkle Resistant Shirts, now featuring a brand new shaped conical cuff design. Crafted from the finest 2 by 100 ply yarn quality and medium weight twill fabric, these shirts are designed to provide both comfort and durability. We are also debuting our 3mm MOP with these premium shirts for that touch of luxe.

Find our latest collection here

premium-quality-shirts.gif

**Product links updated on previous post

Last edited:

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Unveiling our white summer poplin shirt for an incredible $39 price range

White poplin is an exceptional choice for men's formal summer shirts, and there are many reasons why it's a popular option. Firstly, it's an incredibly comfortable and lightweight fabric that will keep you cool and relaxed in the hot summer months. This means you can confidently wear your shirt to any formal event without worrying about feeling uncomfortable or overheated.

Secondly, white poplin has a timeless and elegant appearance that will elevate your formal attire to the next level. It's a classic design that never goes out of fashion, and it pairs beautifully with any suit or tie, making it a versatile and effortless option for any formal occasion.

See RTW collection HERE

white-poplin-formal-shirt.jpg

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @larimars, I placed order #1181-LM about 5 weeks ago and have not received it. Is there a way to get an update?
Hi @JHud, Thank you for your inquiry. I have sent you an email with your tracking number for the package. I would like to apologize sincerely for the delay in delivering your order. We recently switched our shipping carrier, but unfortunately, this caused some unexpected challenges in ensuring timely deliveries.

Please let me know once the package gets delivered.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

We are introducing our latest addition to the formal menswear collection - 100% cotton khaki trousers, available in brown, navy, olive, and British khaki. These trousers are designed for comfort and style and are perfect for any occasion. Made from premium cotton, they're soft, breathable, and durable. With a ready-to-wear design, you can enjoy custom tailoring without the hassle. And with our incredible launch price range, now is the time to invest in your style. Trousers go live tonight on our website.

Brown Chino-125A-2.jpg
Brown Chino-200A-2.jpg

Olive Khaski-103A-2.jpg
Navy Chino-52A-2.jpg

Brithish Khaski-51A-2.jpg
Dark Navy Chino-122A-2.jpg

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi gents,

Didn't see a size chart for the chinos. I'm local so I could swing by sometime and give them a try.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads