• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

Reaction score
You guys kill me, I was able to buy a pair even though, I really should save money for my LA trip in two months. Was gonna ball at the rose bowl flea market, but should prolly chill haha.

Alexidb

Reaction score
Ahhh didn’t know that. I guess I should call them!
Well, maybe it has something to do with not having certain Kapital on sale online? Like I have never seen century on sale anywhere except physical stores. I don't know though, here's to hoping.

maregmareg

Reaction score
what's up with those skeleton sweats and other items? why are they so popular recently?

Kapital makes like 345983745 of much better items but somehow I se so many of those bone stuff nowadays

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
what's up with those skeleton sweats and other items? why are they so popular recently?

Kapital makes like 345983745 of much better items but somehow I se so many of those bone stuff nowadays
I think it's an offshoot of the 90s skate trend

Reaction score
Maybe because it hits closer to the expensive streetwear taste that is currently in? Although, I do really like the bone embroidered denim, although the prices are stupid in the US for them, I'll probably look for em in japan.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.