• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
I'm a dancer and I ride a motorcycle, I personally choose to not care what others think and just be myself when I wear these clothes

maregmareg

Reaction score
Looks great! Would choose different shoes though, I mean they’re cool but I’m sweating just by looking at them, try something more summer-ish, sandals maybe?

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everytime I come back to this thread I just laugh how stupid that famous guy looks in his skinny jeans, dunks, and kapital. Then i stroll down just the slightest amount and see a member here killing it, who looks like a god in comparison... All that money and no one said, hey bro you look stupid.

d4nimal

Reaction score
Yeah, I snagged the last century denim for $211. I didn't realize what they're charging MSRP in the states for Kapital these days.

Those No 3 (light blue) century denims I bought from Vestis were a bit brighter than I hoped, though. I'm considering either selling them or overdyeing them in indigo, if I can work up the balls to try it. If anyone is interested in a pair of 32, though, hit me up.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
They're charging MSRP? You best tell that to the re-sellers because I see non-rare shit go for way too much over even the US pricing.

I actually liked how blue the new century denim I got from vestis. It's like faded dad color which I dig with my black boots and darker denim jackets.

d4nimal

Reaction score
They're charging MSRP? You best tell that to the re-sellers because I see non-rare shit go for way too much over even the US pricing.

I actually liked how blue the new century denim I got from vestis. It's like faded dad color which I dig with my black boots and darker denim jackets.
I think what I meant to say is "I didn't realize what they're charging in the states for Kapital these days."

I'm glad you like yours. Got any fit pics?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.