• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John Varvatos Gray Suede Boots from Gilt Shoe ID??

downtownstyle

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find these gray suede boots from the Gilt Sale in 10.5? Or anyone have the name/product info so I can locate them? (The one on the right in the first photo)

conceptla

Reaction score
I have these boots and they're not suede, but distressed leather. They are labeled as "Fjord Boot". Style: F1164K3 - A2B. Color: 417 Night Sky. They were nice for the price. Hth

downtownstyle

Reaction score
Any idea where else they are sold? Searching online, I can't find anything about these boots. Maybe they were released a few years ago? How much were they on Gilt?

Thanks for the info!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saks Off Fifth has a ton of them for under $200. they also have the same style in black leather and chukka style and a low top boot (sorry, not sure what this style is). happy hunting!

downtownstyle

Reaction score
Yes, I actually found them at Off Fifth today, unfortunately, they have size 10, which is slightly too small, and size 11.5, but no 10.5. If anyone finds some, I would be interested in speaking with them. The are actually marked down a bunch here, down to $130 or so.

ennui

Reaction score
I bought these from the Gilt sale in the smooth version in the lead color. I know Off 5th/NMLC carries a lot of Varvatos shoes; however, they never have my size (7 US), so this is one of those cases where I had to literally pay for my small feet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads