• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John lobb in dc

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those in the DC area, there's a relatively new store that I just found out carries John Lobb shoes. The store is "Relish" and is located in Cady's Alley in Georgetown. (202) 333-5343. I just called them and was told that they carry the following 4 models (I only asked about price on the Campus):

- Campus (priced at $655)
- Border
- William
- Perrier

FWIW, I was told by the person who answered the phone that they will arrange with Lobb for a made to measure service if desired.

Neiman-Marcus in Tysons also carries some Lobb shoes, but it's nice to know we've got another now. If only someone would start carrying EG.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I visited Relish a few weeks back.  The collection of men's clothing is largely casual, which made its offering of John Lobb shoes rather surprising -- sort of like seeing tiramisu on the dessert menu of a Japanese restaurant.  Regrettably, the business I could be sending to Relish is instead going to its Cady's Alley neighbors (Design Within Reach, Ligne Roset, Ambiente Collection).

Interestingly, the owner of Relish, Nancy Pearlstein, is the daughter of Louis Pearlstein of Louis Boston fame.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another store I am told that offers John Lobb is Fred Segal in Los Angeles.

An odd location since that store primarily sells D&G, Prada, etc.
THAT must have come as quite a shock the first time...

koji

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cady's Alley is just south of M Street -- parallel to M Street. Baker Furniture and Moser, for instance, though an entrance is on M Street, are also on Cady's Alley in the back. Look for the strip of a bunch of furniture and home furnishings stores on M (in the part of M btw. Wisconsin and Key bridge). I've never actually gone up the alley -- I just go in on M Street. I think the way to get to the actual alley though is to go down to the end of 33rd street and take a right on the alley -- right along the C&O Canal (right near the Moser furniture store).

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(LabelKing @ 06 July 2004, 11:41) Another store I am told that offers John Lobb is Fred Segal in Los Angeles. An odd location since that store primarily sells D&G, Prada, etc.
THAT must have come as quite a shock the first time... koji
It did. I actually argued with the person regarding if it really was John Lobb.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, Moser has been in DC for about 2 years now on M Street. They are in a great space on M Street that used to house an art gallery -- high ceilings and huge windows.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads