• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

coldinboston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

darn those shoes look sweet.  Are warwicks only mto now?

Hmmm not quite sure. I dont think the store had them RTW, for sure not on the website. Houston or SCP store did not have them either. In any regards i wanted them in the parisian brown museum which was only MTO. I know Barneys had them on their website in the claret misty last season.

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have you received any of these three pairs yet? I paid for a pair of shoes two weeks ago, received a shipping notification, but the shoes still are just in the "processed" stage, with no further information in 11 days. At this point I'd love to just get the pair I paid for and was told are shipped. But since when the sale started mine hadn't been shipped, I feel like I could have cancelled the initial order and made another one to save myself £150, even accounting for the £50 restock fee.

No, my pairs were only ordered 5 and two days ago.

I'm surprised he has't responded to you.

JC0611

Reaction score
Picked these up used but unworn in Dubai a couple weeks ago. I'm the third owner, and got the third owner pricing (2000 AED, or about $560). They were a half size large for the previous owners. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with them.

`

Congratulations on a good find, and nice rug!

Nick A

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

No, my pairs were only ordered 5 and two days ago.

I'm surprised he has't responded to you.

Hello, this is Nick. We are collecting shoes from JL daily and shipping as quickly as we can. We are also booking the couriers in advance which is why you receive the tracking details and will ship ASAP. Sorry for the delays. We are approx 7 days from order to packing. If anyone is desperate please email [email protected] with the order number or order numbers and a message "Urgent" and I will try to get those out first. We sold over 1000 items which I have to locate in the JL wearhouse one at a time. Thank you all for your continued patience.

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hello, this is Nick. We are collecting shoes from JL daily and shipping as quickly as we can. We are also booking the couriers in advance which is why you receive the tracking details and will ship ASAP. Sorry for the delays. We are approx 7 days from order to packing. If anyone is desperate please email [email protected] with the order number or order numbers and a message "Urgent" and I will try to get those out first. We sold over 1000 items which I have to locate in the JL wearhouse one at a time. Thank you all for your continued patience.

Thank you, Nick!!!

Expect 1000 "Urgent" emails.

naspratt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nick, I really appreciate your attention to our concerns. But I placed an order over two weeks ago and have not yet received my order (I also e-mailed asking if I could add on to my order and combine shipping since the order hasn't shipped yet). I am not terribly concerned about receiving the shoes, but I was somewhat disappointed that I paid the pre-sale price while if I had ordered less than a week later, I would have saved £200. That said, I still got a terrific deal and am very much looking forward to my first pair of Lobbs.

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-Post

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads