• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For those who bought or are buying from Bespoke UK website sale now, how long before you got your tracking number info?

Its been almost 4 days since i paid and no email yet on the tracking number.

It does take time. I never got a tracking number and then the shoes showed up. Nick gets slammed with these sales so I am sure he is processing orders

coldinboston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For those who bought or are buying from Bespoke UK website sale now, how long before you got your tracking number info?

I have only bought shoes once there and it took about a week before they shipped. Once they did got to me in 2 days.

Last time i bought about 6 belts and they shipped in 2 days (got to me in a couple of days from there).

So turnover time varies, and i believe the shoes go to the shop from the factory so there is some turn around time (i dont think he has thrm in store and he is acting more as a webportal for the factory) but both times i did receive my product and quickly once it actually made it out of the door.

takashi78

Reaction score
Thanks guys, glad to hear and also bit bout their process.

Its been years years since i bought a pair of shows online cause i haven't had much luck in sizing.

Taking a gamble on these boat shoes cause of the attractive pricing.
Shipping to Asia cost 1/4 of the price of the shoe.......

BTW just wanted to confirm, can the boat shoes be resoled?

http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/arima-summer-shoes-in-brown-dune-calf-6000

naspratt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair the week before the sale and got a tracking number in two days. But they still haven't shipped.

Abdullah71601

Reaction score

My wife bought me a pair from the sale on Friday and they arrived in AUH yesterday. The tracking information was received in three business days. In the past it's been up to five days.

These were 125£. The missus is in love with them.

Last edited:

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Colonel Mustard

Reaction score
Following on from other posters' issues with Bespoke England's sale - I paid for the Driver Moccasins and Aston Martin Winners in Nick's sale last Sunday. No dispatch details so far and now those particular shoes have both been further reduced for the last two days of his sale.

Am I unreasonable to say that I ought to get these shoes at the newly discounted price considering they have not even been dispatched?

Whilst the reduction (£30 each pair) isn't a huge issue the principal is of course that he has reduced them further and I have not received them or even a dispatch notification.

I know other members encountered such issues last time Nick had a sale with late dispatching/delivery but I was lucky and received my order within a few days but can see why other posters expressed their concerns.

takashi78

Reaction score
Following on from other posters' issues with Bespoke England's sale - I paid for the Driver Moccasins and Aston Martin Winners in Nick's sale last Sunday. No dispatch details so far and now those particular shoes have both been further reduced for the last two days of his sale.

Am I unreasonable to say that I ought to get these shoes at the newly discounted price considering they have not even been dispatched?

Whilst the reduction (£30 each pair) isn't a huge issue the principal is of course that he has reduced them further and I have not received them or even a dispatch notification.

I know other members encountered such issues last time Nick had a sale with late dispatching/delivery but I was lucky and received my order within a few days but can see why other posters expressed their concerns.

Hmmm you do have a point there, i agree with what you say.
Unless the shoes has been sent, if not i think it's only fair we get the new pricing.

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And the saga with Nick begins again...ridiculous that he doesn't reply to emails or ship in a reasonable timeframe. It seems I reply to more emails when I wake up and am still laying in bed than Nick does in a week.

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And the saga with Nick begins again...ridiculous that he doesn't reply to emails or ship in a reasonable timeframe. It seems I reply to more emails when I wake up and am still laying in bed than Nick does in a week.

Am I unreasonable to say that I ought to get these shoes at the newly discounted price considering they have not even been dispatched?

I know other members encountered such issues last time Nick had a sale with late dispatching/delivery but I was lucky and received my order within a few days but  can see why other posters expressed their concerns.

I inquired and received a response from Nick, since I ordered a pair early and then another two right before the reducition.

I am unsure of how Nick gets the shoes from Lobb, but I'll summarize his response to my queries. As for the price adjustment, when you order, he purchases the shoe from JL and then picks them up. I do not believe they are on hand which has led to issues in the past with orders not being fulfilled. So, he basically said he couldn't because the shoes were paid for before the additional reduction.

I also believe he picks the shoes up on a weekly basis as my earlier order is held up because I added a few more pairs that he stated he had to pick up this week.

You can take my information with any number of grains of salt. In the end, I know I will have three pairs of shoes for the price of one. I can't complain about communication because he responds and has always responded to me.

Last edited:

naspratt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I inquired and received a response from Nick, since I ordered a pair early and then another two right before the reducition.

I am unsure of how Nick gets the shoes from Lobb, but I'll summarize his response to my queries. As for the price adjustment, when you order, he purchases the shoe from JL and then picks them up. I do not believe they are on hand which has led to issues in the past with orders not being fulfilled. So, he basically said he couldn't because the shoes were paid for before the additional reduction.

I also believe he picks the shoes up on a weekly basis as my earlier order is held up because I added a few more pairs that he stated he had to pick up this week.

You can take my information with any number of grains of salt. In the end, I know I will have three pairs of shoes for the price of one. I can't complain about communication because he responds and has always responded to me.
Have you received any of these three pairs yet? I paid for a pair of shoes two weeks ago, received a shipping notification, but the shoes still are just in the "processed" stage, with no further information in 11 days. At this point I'd love to just get the pair I paid for and was told are shipped. But since when the sale started mine hadn't been shipped, I feel like I could have cancelled the initial order and made another one to save myself £150, even accounting for the £50 restock fee.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads