• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Good luck finding that! The most similar would be the 8695, though I am not certain if this last is still made without going through the MTO. 

@Abdullah71601
 Could you just read what's written on the box regarding the colour, or did you receive a hanging paper with shoe details? 

Justin in terms of similar look the 8695 looks most similar to the 202. The darby ii is the only one that is made on that last that is in stock in store. The talland boot is i posted a couple of days ago is on that last.
In terms of fit..realizing everyones foot is different...the 7000 is actually I believe a roomier fit esp on the instep. Even though the toe is more tapered to me it feels like its even roomier in the forefoot. Dont know the exact measurements but the 7000 is a deceptively roomy fit despite the tapered toe. I wear EG 202 8.5E(often with mto extra instep) but the 7000 is loose on the same size. I need to size down half. Its def a longer last. As everyones foot is diff i would recommened trying it out. In my experience, the 7000 is more tapered but actually a very comfortable last.
Those claret misty warwick derbies look very nice. Congrats and enjoy

Thank you for all that info gents! I really appreciate it!

I had these in mind but I am guessing they would be too narrow?
http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/st-crepin-year-model-2011-dark-brown-suede-8000

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all that info gents! I really appreciate it!

I had these in mind but I am guessing they would be too narrow?
http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/st-crepin-year-model-2011-dark-brown-suede-8000
The 8000 is far off the 202. Personally, I would never purchase them with the 202 comparison in mind.

My experience with ordering from Nick is great. Though I believe he has a return fee policy in case you do not like the shoes .. So, choose wisely.

Mark Lee Jin Yi

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up these yesterday at the factory store. Trying them at home now. Tell me what you guys think! Still unsure if I should keep them or sell them. Maybe if anyone's interested you can help me decide:p

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ If those are black just resell them. Not worth keeping them, IMO. Buckles are also too shiny and distract from the overall good proportions of the shoe.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Hey guys, just picked up these yesterday at the factory store. Trying them at home now. Tell me what you guys think! Still unsure if I should keep them or sell them. Maybe if anyone's interested you can help me decide:p 

Good kop, well done. Regardless, if you decide to sell them do it on B & S please. Thanks

Mark Lee Jin Yi

Reaction score

^ If those are black just resell them. Not worth keeping them, IMO. Buckles are also too shiny and distract from the overall good proportions of the shoe. 

Yeah they are black. Really? I was thinking it could be useful for an evening situation, with a blue double breasted suit I have... i find the Parisian brown Williams a little unsuitable for a more formal evening occasion.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also wouldn't wear a double breasted suit with the double monks - feels kinda buckled too much. But that's just me.

Only unload them if you can score. Not sure what are the prices in the FS these days, but if you paid those around 440 pounds (that was the price last time I was purchasing there, heard they raised the prices to 480 now) it could be challenging to flip them. Happened to me with couple of pairs I didn't like too much. Otherwise just keep & enjoy them, after all you are the only who need to be happy, not others.

leather2354

Reaction score
Hello gent,
I was look for work shoes ,and found that city ii (7000 last) was pretty good.
However, I never have John lobb before.
Could some gentle men give me a help?
My other shoes size are below.

carmina uk5.5
g&g uk6
alden barrel last us5.5

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads