• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jujujoo11

Reaction score
They said If I want the Luffield have to order minimum of 5 made to order from England. Anyone want to order with me.

1.juju

??

I don't feel like coughing 10grand for shoes. I will maybe buy two max.

I know this is a long shot but might be the only way.

Last edited:

jujujoo11

Reaction score
You can choose size and different color and leather. But all has to be in one order.

They said they will no longer make this model unless people order more than 10 in the future and after that no more will be made. But would give us a deal for 5. Will be going through the Costa Mesa john lobb boutique. Price is $1850

Last edited:

Ilovelobbs

Reaction score
They said If I want the Luffield have to order minimum of 5 made to order from England. Anyone want to order with me.

1.juju

??

I don't feel like coughing 10grand for shoes. I will maybe buy two max.

I know this is a long shot but might be the only way.

To help you save, and going down the MTO route, speak to Nick from Bespoke England to source it for you.......

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been discontinued so stores aren't going to carry that model but the shoe can still be acquired as a MTO. For now at least, until PG kills that too.

jujujoo11

Reaction score
It's been discontinued so stores aren't going to carry that model but the shoe can still be acquired as a MTO. For now at least, until PG kills that too.
I am told no more MTO on Luffield. minimum of 10 orders if you want it. And after that no more. They told me today and thats what Northampton said.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have to go with black for the Luffield. Preferably black museum but that color has been discontinued.

jujujoo11

Reaction score
I can ask for the order when there are 5 people wanting the shoes. I will be getting mine made in Black also.

jujujoo11

Reaction score
You have to go with black for the Luffield. Preferably black museum but that color has been discontinued.
I believe black museum is a option they still have for the shoes. I asked them today and said any color/leather could be made. I would like to know any more people who are interested. If you want more info you can call south coast plaza John Lobb boutique. And ask for Scott, since if I can get four other people the shoes can get made!!!

Ilovelobbs

Reaction score
Seriously considering just don't know what color I'd get: black, dark brown, or Parisian.

I can ask for the order when there are 5 people wanting the shoes. I will be getting mine made in Black also.

I am not a big fan of black, period. Or their museum black – the marbling or mottling effects
reminds me of mouldy stale stilton. It’s naturally uneven and in sunlight looks like the ebola virus.

But Black is a must for the Luffield.

jujujoo11

Reaction score
Seriously considering just don't know what color I'd get: black, dark brown, or Parisian.
I just cant grasp, why Luffield is being discontinued....

I like black. but... I also have the becketts in dark brown. If I had it in black I would get mine in some sort of brown.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads