• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Def want to see some Dyed cargo pics. Want both colors but already have black and olive so felt like buying the Camo's would be over doing it.

Got some LS Uni tees arriving today. Can't wait to try on. Also ordered two sizes of the Avalon Straight fit denim from Nordies that are arriving today. Can't wait to try those on. I'm really stoked to have some looser/baggier denim in the mix.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Def want to see some Dyed cargo pics. Want both colors but already have black and olive so felt like buying the Camo's would be over doing it.

Got some LS Uni tees arriving today. Can't wait to try on. Also ordered two sizes of the Avalon Straight fit denim from Nordies that are arriving today. Can't wait to try those on. I'm really stoked to have some looser/baggier denim in the mix.
Did you happen to grab Mojave LS uni? I’m wondering if it’s similar to the washed Mojave from the previous season? I’m think about grabbing it. Looking forward to your pics

redxiiims

Reaction score
I agree and thanks. The pants are rhude nylon cargos.

Yup
Pants are dope, they work great with those 1s!

In my experience, the University Tee TTS works well for me when I pair them with shorts, but this particular OS fit tends to look too accentuated with most pants I have. I'm about 5' 11" and I think a lot of it has to do with the length of the tee. I have a Basalt and Replica in 3 (TTS for me) and those both give me an oversized fit without looking too long on my body, and I think I can pull them off with pants.

Haven't tried sizing down on the Uni yet, but I'm interested in seeing how it wears on me at some point.

EDIT: Completely forgot to mention that I think the University Tee pairs well with Escobars too - the drop crotch aspect of those sweats compensates for the additional length that the University Tee has.

Reaction score
Hey guys, is size 30 the same as size 1? I see that union has those double dye painter pants in size 30, but the JE website lists it as size 1. I'm wondering if they fit slightly different

Reaction score
1 has a 29” waist. Use the measurement chart to compare with your best fitting pants.
Yes but im saying some retailers of the pants have Size 30 and no size chart, whereas the JE website has it listed as a size 1...not size 30.

Wondering if theres a difference in sizing

zabo358

Reaction score
Compared to the olive pair I have these are stiffer and hold more structure, however the trade off is they are not as soft thus less comfortable imo. I sized down to an xs in these and the tie dye fit a tad smaller than my olive pair in the same size. I took a tape measure to a couple areas and confirmed this.

I think I could go tts in the tie dye because of the structure the pants provide. When I went tts in the olives they were very sloppy from the knee down, the weight on the tie dye will help with that. Overall I think these are cool but are too busy for my liking. Gotta return these and pray to the JE gods for a restock on the black pair.

Attachments

redxiiims

Reaction score
Compared to the olive pair I have these are stiffer and hold more structure, however the trade off is they are not as soft thus less comfortable imo. I sized down to an xs in these and the tie dye fit a tad smaller than my olive pair in the same size. I took a tape measure to a couple areas and confirmed this.

I think I could go tts in the tie dye because of the structure the pants provide. When I went tts in the olives they were very sloppy from the knee down, the weight on the tie dye will help with that. Overall I think these are cool but are too busy for my liking. Gotta return these and pray to the JE gods for a restock on the black pair.
They look great paired with that sundrenched Uni!

I think this pair fits you well, but also agree on how busy they look...it's not for me either, but the treatment and process is definitely something I can admire. I think they can be incorporated into some dope outfits. Hopefully someone on here who was looking for an XS can come up if you return :p

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.