• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

barrettdudley

Reaction score
Lmao my list is the opposite, but to each their own
Haha, hey, if your list is mine flipped, then we both agree that the gold is second best.

I just think the dip works better with the light to dark fade from top to bottom. The black/ivory pair looks colorblock-y to me, whereas the other two seem to have a more gradual fade which I like better.

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Black toe >
Gold/black shorts tempting. Purchased my first Uni tee this morning. Also, not sure about anyone else but I need JE to drop some new hats @MIKE_JE
Speaking of Uni tees and union black toes. This is my only tts Uni tee (vintage black), the rest I have sized down 1. I find the tts to be a little too oversized. I think on the really slim guys they can get away with more OS cause it drapes well. I have both aj1 unions I feel they are about equal.

67D190F1-4A49-4EB7-8415-70F6D9F8F530.jpeg

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Uni tees and union black toes. This is my only tts Uni tee (vintage black), the rest I have sized down 1. I find the tts to be a little too oversized. I think on the really slim guys they can get away with more OS cause it drapes well. I have both aj1 unions I feel they are about equal.

View attachment 1222885
I ordered the Cadet Uni in my tts. I regret not grabbing the black toe unions earlier. Love my blue tho

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1222885
Yeah a lil too OS, but the unions and the pants look great, deets?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.