• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DxVxNE

Reaction score
Since we've been talking about raws and the Cast 2 - Stretch Kane
11.25oz if I remember correctly. 98% cotton 2% stretch

good thing for the stretch cause they're a bit tight on me, which means they faded extra fast

wore them 5x a week for 6 months and washed before this pic, have worn and washed since

IMG_0609.jpg

Also, the original "The Cast" in black
10oz iirc, super light, 100% cotton

This was only after about 25 wears and 0 washes, have worn and washed many times since.

rocking JE u-neck also
IMG_1952.jpg

boxdok

Reaction score
New jeans on Fwrd too.I wish they had better detail pics of sur wash. They kind of remind me of Harlot without the knee blowouts.

turbospartan

Reaction score
The founder Zaki is real cool. Started off in the sneaker game and ended up creating Steadbrook. Crazy story dealing with robberies/break ins and all
Is that the current owner? The guy at the shop I was talking to said that the original owner is no more, and someone who worked with him/them ended up buying the name/brand/shop

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Did you happen to grab Mojave LS uni? I’m wondering if it’s similar to the washed Mojave from the previous season? I’m think about grabbing it. Looking forward to your pics
I didn’t. Picked up the Spruce, Cadet, and White LS.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm how the cotton classic crew fits/feels compared to the Supima blend? Love this cut, but none of my classic crews are cotton

97laxlude

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm how the cotton classic crew fits/feels compared to the Supima blend? Love this cut, but none of my classic crews are cotton
The best way I can describe it is that they lost that soft and luxurious feel. That's probably more to do with the lack of micro modal than the supima cotton. They feel a bit thicker as well. I think the thing I like least about it though is that they don't drape as well because the 100% cotton makes it feel a bit more structured.

The 3 things that made the older Classic Crews and Mercer's so great were the soft hand, drape, and colors.

Now it's just like any other shirt. It lost what made it a "premium" shirt.
Disappointing because I used to buy every color that dropped.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best way I can describe it is that they lost that soft and luxurious feel. That's probably more to do with the lack of micro modal than the supima cotton. They feel a bit thicker as well. I think the thing I like least about it though is that they don't drape as well because the 100% cotton makes it feel a bit more structured.

The 3 things that made the older Classic Crews and Mercer's so great were the soft hand, drape, and colors.

Now it's just like any other shirt. It lost what made it a "premium" shirt.
Disappointing because I used to buy every color that dropped.
The older ones were too long.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.