• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

redxiiims

Reaction score
Supreme Pocket Tee (Black, Large)
Game Shorts (Tie Dye Mojave, 3)
Converse Jack Purcell Signature (Black)

397A5E86-09FF-4CB8-B284-777279A84E6B.jpeg

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Def want to see some Dyed cargo pics. Want both colors but already have black and olive so felt like buying the Camo's would be over doing it.

Got some LS Uni tees arriving today. Can't wait to try on. Also ordered two sizes of the Avalon Straight fit denim from Nordies that are arriving today. Can't wait to try those on. I'm really stoked to have some looser/baggier denim in the mix.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Def want to see some Dyed cargo pics. Want both colors but already have black and olive so felt like buying the Camo's would be over doing it.

Got some LS Uni tees arriving today. Can't wait to try on. Also ordered two sizes of the Avalon Straight fit denim from Nordies that are arriving today. Can't wait to try those on. I'm really stoked to have some looser/baggier denim in the mix.

Did you happen to grab Mojave LS uni? I’m wondering if it’s similar to the washed Mojave from the previous season? I’m think about grabbing it. Looking forward to your pics

redxiiims

Reaction score
I agree and thanks. The pants are rhude nylon cargos.

Yup

Pants are dope, they work great with those 1s!

In my experience, the University Tee TTS works well for me when I pair them with shorts, but this particular OS fit tends to look too accentuated with most pants I have. I'm about 5' 11" and I think a lot of it has to do with the length of the tee. I have a Basalt and Replica in 3 (TTS for me) and those both give me an oversized fit without looking too long on my body, and I think I can pull them off with pants.

Haven't tried sizing down on the Uni yet, but I'm interested in seeing how it wears on me at some point.

EDIT: Completely forgot to mention that I think the University Tee pairs well with Escobars too - the drop crotch aspect of those sweats compensates for the additional length that the University Tee has.

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Hey guys, is size 30 the same as size 1? I see that union has those double dye painter pants in size 30, but the JE website lists it as size 1. I'm wondering if they fit slightly different

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is size 30 the same as size 1? I see that union has those double dye painter pants in size 30, but the JE website lists it as size 1. I'm wondering if they fit slightly different

1 has a 29” waist. Use the measurement chart to compare with your best fitting pants.

Attachments

• D16E9ECD-58C9-4976-93ED-3268F909689A.jpeg
    D16E9ECD-58C9-4976-93ED-3268F909689A.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 110

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
1 has a 29” waist. Use the measurement chart to compare with your best fitting pants.

Yes but im saying some retailers of the pants have Size 30 and no size chart, whereas the JE website has it listed as a size 1...not size 30.

Wondering if theres a difference in sizing

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes but im saying some retailers of the pants have Size 30 and no size chart, whereas the JE website has it listed as a size 1...not size 30.

Wondering if theres a difference in sizing
Your best bet is the contact CS of that stockist.

zabo358

Reaction score
Compared to the olive pair I have these are stiffer and hold more structure, however the trade off is they are not as soft thus less comfortable imo. I sized down to an xs in these and the tie dye fit a tad smaller than my olive pair in the same size. I took a tape measure to a couple areas and confirmed this.

I think I could go tts in the tie dye because of the structure the pants provide. When I went tts in the olives they were very sloppy from the knee down, the weight on the tie dye will help with that. Overall I think these are cool but are too busy for my liking. Gotta return these and pray to the JE gods for a restock on the black pair.

Attachments

• 63CE264A-903C-4500-A4B2-688B6AFF308B.jpeg
    63CE264A-903C-4500-A4B2-688B6AFF308B.jpeg
    409.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 6F363161-583C-415D-842B-488B7C652639.jpeg
    6F363161-583C-415D-842B-488B7C652639.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 134

redxiiims

Reaction score
Compared to the olive pair I have these are stiffer and hold more structure, however the trade off is they are not as soft thus less comfortable imo. I sized down to an xs in these and the tie dye fit a tad smaller than my olive pair in the same size. I took a tape measure to a couple areas and confirmed this.

I think I could go tts in the tie dye because of the structure the pants provide. When I went tts in the olives they were very sloppy from the knee down, the weight on the tie dye will help with that. Overall I think these are cool but are too busy for my liking. Gotta return these and pray to the JE gods for a restock on the black pair.

They look great paired with that sundrenched Uni!

I think this pair fits you well, but also agree on how busy they look...it's not for me either, but the treatment and process is definitely something I can admire. I think they can be incorporated into some dope outfits. Hopefully someone on here who was looking for an XS can come up if you return :p

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads