• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Atao

Reaction score
Went into the week looking for new denim. Picked up 3 out of the 4 I wanted. I also wanted to try out some tees. Overall good haul. Also picked up the union AJ1’s

Onyx
Washed graphite
Coast 2
Cord crew - Burgundy
Crimson shorts - gold
Basalt tee - Teal
Basalt tee - olive
Replica tee - washed olive
Vintage Fleece Hoodie - Camel

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went into the week looking for new denim. Picked up 3 out of the 4 I wanted. I also wanted to try out some tees. Overall good haul. Also picked up the union AJ1’s

Onyx
Washed graphite
Coast 2
Cord crew - Burgundy
Crimson shorts - gold
Basalt tee - Teal
Basalt tee - olive
Replica tee - washed olive
Vintage Fleece Hoodie - Camel
I got stuck on a work call when those unions released. As if I’d get lucky to have even been able to get them....0/3565 with these types of releases

Atao

Reaction score
I got stuck on a work call when those unions released. As if I’d get lucky to have even been able to get them....0/3565 with these types of releases
Usually me too lol. I got lucky with the Union website on the initial release and ordered both pairs. But Only one has shipped so far. Still crossing my fingers the others ship too. No cancellation email yet

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shout out to JE for returns for store credit rather than final sale for the non-marked down items. I think I only got 2-3 items that were considered final sale.

Shop with confidence. JE is the only site I am ok with store credit.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Ready for Pre-Spring 19 to continue. In love with that zip zip crewneck and the fuzzy sweats.

Ya'll feeling the Honey flannel? Have one coming in tomorrow.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any leads on a Pearl AE on discount?

Edit: Ssense but $12 shipping lol

Last edited:

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ready for Pre-Spring 19 to continue. In love with that zip zip crewneck and the fuzzy sweats.

Ya'll feeling the Honey flannel? Have one coming in tomorrow.

Same here with honey flannel. I’m just hoping the small isn’t too small because the blue straight hem was too slim.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone on here get the Roku rider or have seen it in person? Wondering how it compares to the Yuji rider.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you size up and it was still too slim?

No but if I was to order the blue straight hem again I would size up. I stayed tts with the sly honey shirt and I’m thinking it’s going to fit the same but hope I’m wrong.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jogo1984