• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Terrypercs

Reaction score
Ordered an aime leon dore hat last week and haven’t gotten shipping yet. Mind you I live in Nassau County , Long Island and they’re Queens/City based. I wish they were like the JE of the East coast in terms of fast shipping to local customers. Also the $12 shipping from nyc to Nassau county for a cap is silly

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People are saying size up but mine fit the exact same as my other denim so I definitely wouldn't..

It all depends on preference tbh. I think going tts will be okay for most but will take some time to stretch. Going up one wouldn’t have been an issue for me personally but I’d def need a belt after some wear.

They have a nice feel to them and not as stiff as the raw indigo which are still fairly snug in the top block for me even after 4-5 wears.

Dan.

Reaction score
So tempted to pick up the Hoyas, but man that price for shorts even with the discount is a little rich for my blood

Really wanted the shorts but they looked to be navy blue in some of the pics which put me off.

Thinking of getting the revirsible sail. Anyone have it? Yay or nay?

Sorry this is late man. It’s a great jacket. I had to order from Mr P UK (I’m UK based) to check the olive out which I sent back as I wanted the black from JE. Glad I did because it’s really nice, even worn both ways. Did you end up going for it?

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Really wanted the shorts but they looked to be navy blue in some of the pics which put me off.

Sorry this is late man. It’s a great jacket. I had to order from Mr P UK (I’m UK based) to check the olive out which I sent back as I wanted the black from JE. Glad I did because it’s really nice, even worn both ways. Did you end up going for it?
I wound up passing on it. It looked cool but it was more so an impulse buy cause the price was good. I had already copped everything from this season that I’d wanted and this item wasn’t originally on my list. It was very tempting though.

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
I know a couple people were concerned with size exchanges with what they got with the discount codes but I just did one with no problem so y'all should be good as long as they have the size you want in stock

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here’s a pic for those that are curious. 2nd day of wear and the washed graphite are starting to stretch nicely.

7A6CE05F-BD78-4247-9042-898255ED4437.jpeg

Deceive

Reaction score
Very stoked on my pickups this sale season! Final haul:

Carbon
Washed Graphite
Pearl Anti-Expo
Pearl Classic Cotton Tee
Dune Pigtail Cardigan
Washed Black Denim Zip Blouson

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
does anyone have a screenshot of the discounted price for indigo cast2s on saks? wanna price match
Our sale period is over. We only price match during promotional sale periods on our site.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenrkysr