• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jean Shop NYC

Noochie

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with their small wallets? I've been interested in ordering a green dyed one off their website.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking of picking up a pair of Rockers.
Can anybody comment on sizing and stretching?
If I wear a size 30 in RRL would size should I get in these?
Do these bleed at all?

Anybody tired on the Indigo X or Black X resin coated?

kalanigee

Reaction score
I had to size down 2. I regularly wear a 29 waist and had to drop to a 27. They stretched out ALOT.

Originally Posted by edubs01
Do these bleed at all?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do these bleed at all?

Anybody else???

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody else???

Yeah, size down at least 2" on the rockers. I sized down 3" on the classics.
Also be careful with the length. The M is pretty damn short.

twon12

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The Nordstrom Rack here in Dallas, TX recieved a ship load priced a $100 upwards. I purchased a pair, and so far I have no complaints. I listed a PSA to see if anyone wanted me to pick up a pair and I would only charge a fee dollars for gas to drive to the other side of town to pick them up and for going to the post office to ship. No one responded.

I replaced my R&R with the pair of Jean Shop jeans.

twon12

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Here are some photos of a pair of Jean Shop jeans I picked up for another forum member during a sale this week. Excuse the photos, I am using a new camaera I picked up today.

011-17.jpg

012-16.jpg

013-16.jpg

014-20.jpg

twon12

kalanigee

Reaction score
Really digging the embroidered belt.
Which buckle do you like out of the two posted?

Although I'm digging both, I kinda dig the one on the left a little more. Maybe you should just get both
laugh.gif

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
Yeah, size down at least 2" on the rockers. I sized down 3" on the classics. Also be careful with the length. The M is pretty damn short.
Yep, sized down 3 on the Unisex Skinny's and still have to wear a belt. They're pretty low rise though.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody else???
Size down 2 minimum, three if you can. It's really true that the same rules apply to JS Rockers as do to APC for sizing and stretch. I sized down 2 and got 2 inches stretch on mine. Sized down one more on my last pair and was good. These jeans also will shrink about 1/2" waist (1" in dryer), so soaking will help a little.
Really digging the embroidered belt. Which buckle do you like out of the two posted?
Both buckles are meh/okay, but I can almost guarantee that's a five-dollar buckle I've bought before online. Cheap and from China. Is that buckle removable? It had better be for that price. Check out the belts on BiG and SelfEdge before you drop that much cash on a belt. I find Jean Shop to have typically overpriced NYC price tags. Or get Unlucky (leatherworker: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=57676) to make one like it in horsehide or saddle for about a quarter the price. I hear his work is outstanding.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads