• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

obecity

Reaction score
Ok everyone. Sorry for the delay in getting this info out there on the much anticipated 1000 page celebration. The festivities will start on this electronic bulletin board at 6PM mountain USA time on Saturday Sep 2. I figure this day and date won’t interfere with other social activities, being on a weekend. Be prepared to discuss all your favorite moments from the forum’s history while displaying your JMM collection. You’ll have to refresh the page frequently so as to approximate the function of an old school chat room. Feel free to eat and drink too at your computer terminal! (Be warned: I’ll be strictly enforcing a no alcohol or other mind altering substance policy.) I’m looking forward to it!

obecity

Reaction score
Why doesn’t JMM rerelease some of these frames that are such high demand like the PCH and GT? The “limited” nature of most of their frames isn’t so “limited”. Just my 0.02 (two cents).

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Probably the most coveted JMMs

IMG_8868.jpeg

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably the most coveted JMMs

I think I'd give that to the Turquoise Black Optical Ascari. I've heard of them exchanging hands for like $5k lol.

Although those PCH bring a stupid silly amount too for having 100 made.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of PCH though...

can somebody remind me the exact difference between PCH-Rodeo-Montana?

Isn't one just a new version of the other?

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Speaking of PCH though...

can somebody remind me the exact difference between PCH-Rodeo-Montana?

Isn't one just a new version of the other?
They are essentially the same, however the Rodeos I had were a slightly different overall width (1-2mm less from memory) to the Montana Reserve I still own but maybe this was a production aberration.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I'd give that to the Turquoise Black Optical Ascari. I've heard of them exchanging hands for like $5k lol.

Saw turquoise Dealans go on eBay recently for $1500.
Only 15 made.
I love them and wear a lot of that colour gear so they would fit my style but it’s till a niche frame that would be a lot of money sitting in the drawer with infrequent use.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Really? Wow. I like them they have a Miami vibe to them but I never thought they’d go for more than 1.5k tops

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really? Wow. I like them they have a Miami vibe to them but I never thought they’d go for more than 1.5k tops

The Dealan goes for way less for sure. The ascari is super super difficult to find as most of the guys swear they’ll never sell. I think there’s only a couple that have actually changed from original owners hands.

obecity

Reaction score

I love JMM as the much as the next feller, but $5k for a set of glasses is absolute insanity! Pure and simple!!!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78