• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone who’s had clear optical zoomer lenses 1.67 put into their JMMs please post a pic? I’m worrying about the blue light that comes with them. He said you can hardly notice the tint, but I’m worried.
@mhip i think you’ve had them done?
I had the 1.67s done in Transition lenses on my Molinos.
When they are in clear mode, I can't detect any tint.
But I don't even remember if the Transitions have blue block in them.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2mKBfbr.jpg

I think I need to give up on the shape! :violin:

Looking for £630 + postage which is the UK retail. PM if interested. Can ship worldwide.

merkwurdigliebe

Reaction score
empire has been released already, black to grey/white to red fade.

here is a pair of yves in empire:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
empire has been released already, black to grey/white to red fade.

here is a pair of yves in empire:

Whoops, you're right. Not sure how I missed that.

That color looks great.

Goofy

Reaction score
The Empire colorway is characterized by 3 different layers of color in the frame.
In the IG post she is wearing the Dealan Empire, depicted below. This colorway is marketed as a female accessory.

Last edited:

sparednoexpense

Reaction score
Sadly going to sell my Ichi in sand. Brand new. Never worn. Never adjusted. Tried on a couple of times. Come with all original packaging, edition card, and demo lenses.

#15/140

I had polarized MIJ lenses with AR coating on the back put in. Non rx. Ideally I'd like to get my money back paid I think $750 but open to offers. I am in the CONUS. Would rather not go through another site and send these to a good home.

IMG_1948.jpg

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sadly going to sell my Ichi in sand. Brand new. Never worn. Never adjusted. Tried on a couple of times. Come with all original packaging, edition card, and demo lenses.

#15/140

I had polarized MIJ lenses with AR coating on the back put in. Non rx. Ideally I'd like to get my money back paid I think $750 but open to offers. I am in the CONUS. Would rather not go through another site and send these to a good home.

View attachment 1667593
Really cool makeup. Any pics w/ it on?

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a stockist that has the Havana Ichikawas in stock? Was only able to find a preorder for 2022.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mafgd