1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thenanyu, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Robert

Robert Senior member

She doesn't like them while you said they were your some of your favorites? Bad guessing I suppose, but you asked and you also made it a point to mention the fact that she asks if you would wear certain clothes. I've been married 5 years and together for 10 and she's never asked if I would wear something specific so it just sounded very wrong to me. No big deal and it's great you guys do have similar tastes.

She's never told you that you look nice in something and would you please wear it for her? THAT seems wrong to me.

2. tomashi

tomashi Well-Known Member

can anyone confirm here whether or not the 20% off in the mailers will work with collabs? i remember at some point people were getting coupons to work with alden shoes

3. Robert

Robert Senior member

can anyone confirm here whether or not the 20% off in the mailers will work with collabs? i remember at some point people were getting coupons to work with alden shoes

Check with your girlfriend, and if she doesn't know, ask her very nicely to call customer service for you and find out.

4. eczerwonka

eczerwonka Senior member

She's never told you that you look nice in something and would you please wear it for her? THAT seems wrong to me.

She'll say I look nice but never say "Since we're going to #### tonight can you wear that #### I like for me?" I just think she secretly hates my clothes and would rather I wear Lanvin or MMM.

5. tomashi

Check with your girlfriend, and if she doesn't know, ask her very nicely to call customer service for you and find out.

yeah this doesn't make any sense to me. anyone have a real reply?

6. Robert

Robert Senior member

Sorry. Just mean you could get a faster response, and more accurate, if you just called J. Crew customer service.

7. tomashi

I'm pretty sure their official policy is that no coupon codes with with collab items, but there are reports of people getting their 20% coupon in the mailer to work with Aldens. Thinking about picking up a coupon on ebay and just wanted to see if I could verify first.

8. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    I never get any coupons in the mail. [​IMG]

9. tomashi

it's cause jcrew are douchebags

10. tit_tyrant

tit_tyrant Well-Known Member

Anyone need a 20% off coupon?

11. omgitswes

omgitswes Senior member

raises hand

12. tomashi

damn, i just bought one online. and it does work =)

13. Alec_Jan

Alec_Jan Well-Known Member

Anyone got a 20% coupon? Just tried a slim-fit small for the first time, huge success on fit.. Bout to stock up on several

14. Newstyle

Newstyle Senior member

Me me me me!

15. Newstyle

Newstyle Senior member

Pretty sure it will work. Last month I applied my 20% to some Indy's just to see what would happen. It took 20% off. Although after I entered in all my info including my credit card and shipping...It had me review my purchase page to make sure everything was right, the Alden's were the only item I had and they had 20% applied. When it asked me to confirm purchase I didn't because I wasn't really going to buy the Indy's, so unless there is an error page right after I don't see why it wouldn't work. Try it yourself.

16. tomashi

yep, just checked out and it went through.

17. Jr Mouse

If anyone else is giving out a 20% code I WOULD [​IMG] ONE! [​IMG]

18. Ideefixee

Ideefixee Senior member

If anyone else is giving out a 20% code I WOULD [​IMG] ONE!

[​IMG]

Of course you would... What are you eyeing now?

19. Newstyle

Newstyle Senior member

yep, just checked out and it went through.

Sweet! What did you get?

20. Jr Mouse

Of course you would... What are you eyeing now?
    Honestly, just need another pair of pants or two and wouldn't mind the tweed sportscoat. I got my last order in. The shirt with the asymmetrical pockets is nice with a decent fit, but to be truthful if I had to do it over again I am not sure I would have paid retail for it. Happy with the other shirts and the pair of pants too.