• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jägermeister

cahlersmeyer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by terb3ar
"Raging Bulls" are pretty common around the house parties I attend.

Take half a can of Red Bull, pour in a shot (or two, if you're daring) of Jäger, shake/mix/whatever, drink.

Night flies by.

so basically a hillbilly jager bomb??

Star

Reaction score
I was at at a Red Bull BMX event after party on a pontoon in Belgrade Serbia in 2006 where the bar was open and I sank I think 4 or 5 Jaeger Bombs/Raging Bulls. On the contrary to the negative I felt great that night and I do not recall having a hangover the next day.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Red bull. Yuck.

Just the smell of it makes me queasy.

About four years ago, we were at a bar in the beach town of Nha Trang, celebrating not being dead (end of the first Chaly Rally for the old timers around here who remember my earlier exploits on a monkey-sized motorbike).

We know the guy who owns a bar up there, and he was doing pitchers of vodka Red Bull for us at the price of glasses. So...we were drinking them out of the pitcher.

The most drunk I have been in Vietnam.

Threw up everywhere. Hangover lasted three days.

The vodka got me drunk, but it was the Red Bull that got me sick. Now just the smell of it takes me back to a puke-filled cheap hotel room.

Once in a while someone will throw a vodka Red Bull or a Jager bomb my way, and I'll have no choice but to drink it...but generally.....yeeechhh.

NOLA1

Reaction score
Jagerbombs give me the shakes for at least a day after I take them. I now tell people I'm allergic to red bull. That **** is awful.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never had it, though I hear it is a decent bitter.

OP, it could probably be substituted in any recipe calling for Fernet or an Amaro. Though I love the Amaros, Fernet is not for me.

~ H

btlaxripper

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Dawg, those are called Jagerbombs. Jagerbombs jagerbombs jagerbombs. I bathe in redbull.

A Jager-Bomb is only a Jager-Bomb only if it is served as a bomb shot.

What the replier is drinking, is simply known as red bull and vodka.

I love Jager. It's good stuff.

On another note, my new favorite shot is a Vegas Bomb:

Shot glass =
equal parts (in order) Peach schnapps, Malibu Rum, Crown Royal

Large glass =
Red bull

Delicious

And Red Bull Sugarfree is much better, stuff is delicious

terb3ar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by btlaxripper
A Jager-Bomb is only a Jager-Bomb only if it is served as a bomb shot.

What the replier is drinking, is simply known as red bull and vodka.

I love Jager. It's good stuff.

On another note, my new favorite shot is a Vegas Bomb:

Shot glass =
equal parts (in order) Peach schnapps, Malibu Rum, Crown Royal

Large glass =
Red bull

Delicious

And Red Bull Sugarfree is much better, stuff is delicious

Damn, just reading that made me salivate. Will definitely have to try that at the soonest opportunity.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
I can't understand how anyone can like this.

+1

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
Never had it, though I hear it is a decent bitter.

OP, it could probably be substituted in any recipe calling for Fernet or an Amaro. Though I love the Amaros, Fernet is not for me.

~ H

it's rather sweet, not that bitter.

ramazotti is nice. i prefer cynar.

people who like this kind of drinks should also have an "unicum" by zwack once in their live.

BillyMaysHere!

Reaction score
God, you've just made me remember myself when I was just finishing school (it was only 2 years ago, but there's a lot of maturation between 18 and 20). My friend loves it, and drinks it all the time, but as much as I used to drink it like water, I'll now only have it if it's free.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
Red bull. Yuck.

Just the smell of it makes me queasy.

About four years ago, we were at a bar in the beach town of Nha Trang, celebrating not being dead (end of the first Chaly Rally for the old timers around here who remember my earlier exploits on a monkey-sized motorbike).

Man, I have seen a couple Chalys around here and it always reminds me of you.

Best Jager drink is a Dead Nazi. Equal parts Rumple Minze Peppermint Schnapps and Jagermeister served neat in a lowball glass.

Jager **************** either way and is pretty much the most Am-Jack DB drink on the market ATM so if I am ever stuck drinking it its gotta be mixed with something stronger. Actually I didnt think people in the states were still too big in Jagermeister, I thought that fad ran its course more than a year ago.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of Italians I know like Jägermeister. Sambuca's a bit better in espresso coretto, but both are decent.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't like Jagermeister because of its sweetness. However, I will drink a half a bottle at the end of a night and pay for it the next day - and like an idiot come back for more. I'll bring several bottles of it when I go camping. It's great to pass a bottle around the campfire.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
+2

+3

It **************** with a hint of licorice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads