• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's College Basketball Season Boys

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow, way to **** on what's one of the truly inspirational stories in sports this year. Shame on the rioters

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
Kemba time! This year's #1 pick?
I wouldn't think so, but he is one hell of a player/winner.

Originally Posted by Teger
Really bad riot in Richmond
Really? That's terrible.

Originally Posted by Teger
Dunno. I watched it at a bar with my gf maybe 30 mins away. We walk back and one of the main streets is totally barricaded off by maybe 70 cops in riot gear, couple of thousand people infront of them. She can barely walk so I take her around it to an ally and the tear gas starts going off. Lots of choppers out and I think I heard gunshots. Luckily made it through fine.
Jeezus! I hope people don't get hurt. That is pretty effed up, to riot over a basketball game. Really an insult to that team's character too.
frown.gif

Wow, way to **** on what's one of the truly inspirational stories in sports this year. Shame on the rioters
No kidding. That sucks. No respect for the team or Shaka Smart. Those guys were 100% class all the way.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Stuff has cleared out I think. Now if only the sorority girls downstairs would stop blasting Danity Kane so I can Pass out
ffffuuuu.gif

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was only half serious with my Kemba comment but I think he's played his way from a mid rounder before the tourney into a....top 5 pick? Top 3 pick? I think now he deserves to be in the Derrick Williams/Irving conversation but I don't know anything about the non US draft candidates. I'd definitely take him over Brandon Knight and Fredette right now.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was only half serious with my Kemba comment but I think he's played his way from a mid rounder before the tourney into a....top 5 pick? Top 3 pick? I think now he deserves to be in the Derrick Williams/Irving conversation but I don't know anything about the non US draft candidates. I'd definitely take him over Brandon Knight and Fredette right now.

Definitely agree with that. He's a much better player all-around than Fredette. Williams is great. Irving? I don't know. Knight is tough. Perry Jones is good. I think Skeen played himself into the lottery.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gawd... 2 minutes to go and Kemba forces a ****** pass with like 10 left on the clock, then Lamb blows a layup with 16 on it. I don't understand. I really don't.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, can't believe dumbass liggins with that horrible 3 point attempt. Should of given it to knight or inside for a 2 to tie it. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Championship game should be another good one. Although I thought UK would win, I'm glad it's UConn. Go Bulldogs!!!

Lord-Barrington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
Wow, can't believe dumbass liggins with that horrible 3 point attempt. Should of given it to knight or inside for a 2 to tie it. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Knight was ice cold. They should have dribbled drived at around the 9 second mark. Taking a long 3 with time running out was stupid.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, just too much time off the clock there. They were ragged in the end.

The Final should be great.

Lord-Barrington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by venessian
Yep, just too much time off the clock there. They were ragged in the end.

The Final should be great.

I think Butler has a great shot to win this, actually. They match up better with UCONN than with UK.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington
I think Butler has a great shot to win this, actually. They match up better with UCONN than with UK.
I think so, too. Wish I could be there as I was last year.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kemba time! This year's #1 pick?

i doubt it. as great as he's played all year, a lot of NBA GMs probably view him as old already. someone will take a one and done guy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads