• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jasonjnosaj

Reaction score
Found my way from Reddit to here. Mostly looking for boots at the moment, though, if past is predictive of the future, interests will expand and I'll go broke...

Jason

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found my way from Reddit to here. Mostly looking for boots at the moment, though, if past is predictive of the future, interests will expand and I'll go broke...

Jason
Jason, welcome to the forum! Hopefully we can help you expand you're understanding of product and quality, no need for you to go broke.

DaddyDJ

Reaction score
Longtime vintage seller, want to learn more about quality menswear, and some help with authentication. I'm a newbie at forum/thread/posting .... am I doing it right? Feels good to me but how about you?

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve run across SF in my attempts to refinish older dress shoes. Now I’ve officially caught the bug and have fallen hard for men’s dress shoes. The advice I received in searching numerous threads is unmatched and I can only hope to one day have enough knowledge to contribute. Great sight and glad to be a member.

A lot of great threads here my friend - get on one of 'em GMTOs - loads of unique and great stuff out there.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Longtime vintage seller, want to learn more about quality menswear, and some help with authentication. I'm a newbie at forum/thread/posting .... am I doing it right? Feels good to me but how about you?
Not specifically sure what your question was regarding? However, yes, you successfully posted here. Welcome aboard!

Vusi321

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
I am a South African who is addicted to elegance and style. My name is Bruce and currently working in The Netherlands. I guess my addiction with elegance is a sign of going through midlife crisis as I will turn 57 in August

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a South African who is addicted to elegance and style. My name is Bruce and currently working in The Netherlands. I guess my addiction with elegance is a sign of going through midlife crisis as I will turn 57 in August
Bruce, welcome to the forum. You're in good company with fellow sartorial enthusiasts. If I may make a suggestion, mid life need not be perceived as a crisis. Rather, in August you will become 57 years young, 22 years of age with 35 years of experience!

Juweinat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just a quick introduction post. My names mark I'm 28 and live in Sydney Australia, i hope to learn a lot from everyone here!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads