• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

19nando87

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Fernando. I've been reading you quite a lot but without registering. Now I've decided to do so since I've some problems which I didn't find answered. Just hoping to learn and add to the community.

jlongmor

Reaction score
Jared here. Long time reader, first time poster.

A few years ago I transitioned from a casual workplace, to one that is quintessential business casual. I started reading Style Forum to try and stand out, without standing out too much.

karrillon

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Arthur from Paris france.
J'me into the quality/elegant clothes since 2/3 years.

Thanks for all the sharing
Cheers

tastywave

Reaction score
I am TastyWave, and Im here to promote a new brand I recently stumbled on. Streetwear has been my obsession for many years now, from Stussy and Supreme to Nike, but I think these guys at ghostrideworldwide.com are on some next level style clothing. Check em out.

Reactionnaire

Reaction score
Yo. Been browsing sf randomly for a few years but now I need an actual place to discuss clothes, because reasons. I was hesitant to start visiting a new forum at first (having everything in one place is convenient) but I guess I gotta.

Brands I like/wear: Acne, Our Legacy, Norse Projects, APC, Wings&Horns, Steven Alan, Lad Musician, Journal Standard, etc.

Always interested in mixing things up and learning new stuff. Oh and I like watches a lot.

TheoProf

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking on the site for a couple of years. I'm really interested in classic style and look forward to learning more as an active member of the styleforum community. I am a theology professor at a small school in Central Ohio and before that was a pastor and church planter just outside of Indianapolis. Anyway, just glad to have the opportunity to take part in the conversation.

Cheers,

Ben

zunker

Reaction score
Hi

just signed up from the UK. mostly interested in casual wear (EG, CP company), but like a well cut suit too.

Adam

lsipes1965

Reaction score
Hey guys,
51 year old husband and father of 16 yr old son. Oh and our dog Annie. Been lurking on the nicks and whites threads since last winter. Found this place by accident looking for other boots made in US besides Chippewa and Redwing. My Chippewas were worn out after 16 years and a resole. Bit the bullet on Nicks last summer. I'll be posting pics later.
Regards

Kaiserdom88

Reaction score
I'm Dan, been lurking for a while and finally joined up, seems like a really great community (not to mention stylish) so hopefully I can join in!

Based in the UK living with my fiancée and work in an office - perfect excuse to suit up

GheeButtersnaps

Reaction score
I'm Omar, also a long-time lurker on the threads, especially Viberg and NMWA. I just graduated from college and I'm in the life stage with a small amount of discretionary income and no dependents, so started investing in quality clothing.

Made the mistake of purchasing a designer $1,800 field jacket (blowing through graduation money) before realizing that certain men's style magazines are geared towards advertorials instead of genuine product recommendation.

Slowly improving my wardrobe while suffering from impulse control.

archiemck

Reaction score
Hola All!

I'm Archie, and like Omar, a longtime lurker on here.I think I originally stumbled in here looking for Nudie sizing in 2005 and have been back once a month here and there.

I've accumulated a nice collection of suits, Italian leathers and raw denim in need of repair. About to move to the DC area from the Midwest. My background is in Creative strategy and content production so my wardrobe is pretty diverse—which is great, but expensive!

AdironDoc

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Glenn. I've been lurking a while and often search for product reviews. Not surprisingly, many point here. I've learned a lot and have definitely stepped up my game. I like linens in the summer, as well as polo's over khaki and boat shoes. Love the New England clean prep look when it's summer. Fall through spring, I'm playing with the English country style. Cheers!

Waldgraven

Reaction score
Buongiorno tutti,

Been loving SF for a good few years now, lurking one might say, but finally took appropriate measures and registered.

Will primarly use the forum for inspiration and the odd opportunity to buy and/or sell some items.

Name Kim

Location Sweden

Age 29

Occupation Sales rep

Height 6'1
Weight 180 lbs

Shoulders "53"

Trousers 32

Feet 8.5 UK

Last edited:

MDavid

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been scanning the site for a little while now, just starting to enjoy fashion and upgrading my wardrobe. Originally from L.A., currently in the Chicago 'burbs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads