• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ginandsilver

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a student and an active member of the Military. I live and work near New York City. I have much to learn from you all, so please take good care of me! I hope to contribute positively to the community as I learn and grow. Cheers all!

Best Regards,
Oscar

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Phil. I'm based in the NYC area.

I am an avid collector/supporter of Crockett & Jones footwear. I currently have 14 pairs, with #15 an MTO being made right now for delivery in March.

I also have quite the collection of Gucci shoes, like 20+ pairs.

I have large collections of off-the-rack and bespoke clothing from brands such as Turnbull & Asser, Ralph Lauren (Blue, Black, & Purple Labels), Tom Ford, and Etro.

I love funky socks. My favorite brand in past years has been Cording's colorful striped socks, but I am definitely looking to expand this collection a lot.

I also like unique accessories such as umbrellas and am considering even getting into bespoke umbrellas. My favorite piece right now is a maroon burberry umbrella i picked up with an 18K gold plated fox head on the handle.

I joined this forum primarily to learn more about footwear and to expand my footwear horizons.

I am interested in exploring other makers (RTW, MTO, & Bespoke) such as Gaziano & Girling, Edward Green, Alfred Sargent, John Lobb, and pretty much anyone else that makes finely crafted high quality shoes and/or shoes that are unique and interesting.

Regards,
Phil

Last edited:

Sankofa

Reaction score
Evening,

Long time follower, just now joining. I am an old sneaker head, denim addict and homebrewer.

Sankofa.

ruderr

Reaction score
Im ruderr. I check out this site a lot to get answers to fashion questions. Most are already answered for me. I am in my early 30's and just started to wear suits for work. I mostly am trying to buy nice suits on ebay for cheap. Any leads or suggestions are most welcome. That's it.

massi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Massi, I live in Paris. I joined the forum so I can get some advice on sizing raw denim, suits etc!
smile.gif

Sartres

Reaction score
Hello, we are a recently launched London based brand called SARTOR RESARTUS, designing fine menswear attire for aesthetic expeditions. We've been longtime admirers of the incredible fountain of knowledge that is the Styleforum, and now want to become active members and contributors. We are not here to do uncalled for promotion, but simply to exchange ideas on style, quality and construction in menswear attire.

boshfashion

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here but I've been buying and selling on Ebay as boshfashion for a while. Almost all of my wardrobe was purchased on ebay! I have a really wide range of tastes and sometimes have trouble putting it all together, but here's some of my favorite brands that I wear:

Outerwear:
Maharishi
Final Home
Full Circle
Whyred
Shipley & Halmos
Scotch & Soda
Nice Collective

Sweaters:
Nicholas K
Etienne Ozeki
Daniele Fiesoli

Shirts:
Trovata
Libertine Libertine
Tim Hamilton
Joe Casely-Hayford
Bolongaro Trevor
Junya Watanabe
Firetrap

Pants:
Trovata
THVM
Jimmy Taverniti
Vilebrequin
Givenchy

Shoes:
Swear London
Palladium
Cole Haan
Band of Outsiders x Sperry

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Matt. I'm a 26-year old attorney and bass guitarist. My dad gave me a few of his suits a couple of years ago (he was a buyer for Bloomingdale's back in the day), and now that I've been wearing them regularly, I've become a little bit obsessed with menswear. While I still don't have the cash to do everything I want to do (who does?), I've been upgrading my clothing and accessories a lot lately. And that has brought me to the forum quite a bit as I get the answers to the questions I have.

Looking forward to finding out about new brands and refining my style. Cheers!

JdeeJ

Reaction score
Been following for a while decided to join the site.
Now that I've joined, I will have a lot less free time on hand and looking forward.

seanpdkelly

Reaction score
Been a lurker for awhile and finally joined up.

Mainly a big sneaker head but interested in all areas of menswear.

Favourite Brands:

Apparel:

Woollen Woolrich Mills
Norse Projects
Edwin Denim
A.P.C
etc etc

Footwear:

Asics
New Balance
Adidas
Clarks

Thanks, Sean.

Tc149

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm 24 and I work in Marketing. I've been looking for a style forum for a while now. Particularly since All my friends aren't exactly vocal when it comes to having an opinion on clothes so this place looks ideal for me. Lots of knowledgeable people talking about interesting stuff...looks great! :)

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 30, work in medical research, and have been a lurker here for ages. I've been reading and learning as much as I can about menswear for years, and now find myself with the time and budget to begin building a custom wardrobe. Hope to continue gaining insight and offering whatever wisdom I can as a poster.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads