• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

theTattooist

Reaction score
Hi there folks. Im ian and I am 25. I find myself in that awkward stage where I want to dress like an adultbut I look at my wardrobe and see the clothing of a boy. Its hard for me to find fashionable pants because I have big thighs.
As far as what I wear... heres an attached picture of what I have on now. That should give you the gist. Tattooing for a living means I need to dress more street casual than dressy because its a ***** when you get a drop of tattoo ink on some clothing that broke your budget when you bought it. Ralph lauren and levis kinda guy reporting in

Last edited:

stitchedUp

Reaction score
I found this site looking online for Taylor Stitch reviews and articles. I've been amongst the zombies of the world spending my time in horrendous malls wondering why I can't find any quality clothing. I guess that's what happens when you're born into a small farm town ridden with poverty, but thankfully I have broken free.

johnnyw

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals (if there are any on here) I'm Johnny, a 38 year old design slave to three newspapers... I'm into old VW's, brunettes and drinking beer, preferably good craft beer that you have to pay through the nose for. I'm not massively into designer clothes or that catwalk **** that no-one would be seen dead in, but I like a good pair of selvedge jeans and box fresh Vans.

Oh, and I'm vegan so I regularly get pissed off that trainer companies insist on covering all their nice trainers in dead animal skin, and when they don't, they use frickin animal based glues... are you listening New Balance!!!!

Weird that this feels like a dating forum right now and I'm trying to sell myself to you... I'm straight by the way before anyone gets any ideas!!!!

imdejesus1

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm probably one of the youngest members here I'm 15, about 5'8" and 170 pounds. I have a lean muscular build so almost everything I own is slim fit. I'm in love with men's fashion and clothes. Call it genetics or the increase of testosterone from weight lifting but I look 3-5 years older than what I am (at least that's what other people tell me). My aim is to show all these kids in my generation what true fashion is and what real streetstyle is. So far some people have joined my well dressed revolution and there are more to come. One more thing I've been blessed with the gift of great taste in style without the cash to fund my blessing -___-.

cheesee

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm "cheesee", 26 years old living in San Francisco. I enjoy keeping up with a slice of the world of fashion and style in my spare time. I like denim, good quality button down shirts, and outerwear. Made a lot of mistake (scratch that, lesson learned) purchases but have began to refine what I like and don't like.

Anyway, joined the forum because I know it's a good source of info and advice. In the other half of my spare time, I run two record labels that keep me busy and broke.

oannes

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm the kind of guy who knows what I want but have hard time finding that thing anywhere. I'm also tall and skinny, which makes it tricky to find clothes that I like at times.

Working on my phd, learning to program a little on the spare time.

Nice to meet you all!

FrvnkGoods

Reaction score
Hi SF Community,

I go by the name Frank Goods.
I run an independent label from Sydney, Australia, Common Goods.

Just roaming around to different forums seeking knowledge, trends, style and networks.

cheers.gif

skang0601

Reaction score
HI SF,

I'm a short 19 year old asian kid with no money just trying to dress nice. I've always lurked several forums but I've recently joined so I could build up my wardrobe through the marketplace and the like. I really like street fashion and designers like Yohji or RO.

momago

Reaction score
Hello to all! I found Styleforum while looking for Florsheim Imperial information. Very good information!

I'm a young granny who enjoys finding and selling premium pre-owned shoes on ebay. I guess you could say I have a
men's shoe fetish. Especially AE, Santoni, and Alden.

Not here to sell anything. Just saying hello.

Momago

TheModernGent

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Steve, I attend college in Connecticut, I enjoy reading, golfing, espresso, and driving shoes. I look forward to joining the styleforum community!
-SR

mstrstvns

Reaction score
Hi, I'm mstrstvns,
I am looking for things to buy while I am going to school in Vienna, Austria. So far on the list is Ludwig Reiter shoes and whatever I can afford from Knize. I would love to hear what you all would buy if you were hunting for deals around Vienna.
I am basically a run of the mill slacker from Austin, Texas. I love being outside in the woods with my dog. I love winter weather and winter clothes. If you want to talk about what is and isn't waterproof, I'm you guy. I have strong opinions about boots, jackets and dogs. Am still looking for the perfect pair of jeans.

judgeholden

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm judgeholden.
I used to work in management consulting, focusing on doing corporate strategy for optical retail and manufacturing. As such, I've got something like 40 pairs of sunglasses sitting around, concentrated mostly in Oliver Peoples, Persol and Ray Ban. I now run one of the watch and sunglass divisions for one of the world's largest retailers. Optical and sunglasses I know very well, watches... eh, at this point I'm paid to understand how to profit off of them, not how they're manufactured and how they're priced, but I'd like to change that.

Balancio

Reaction score
Hey People,

I'm Danny. Maybe sometime in the last 2 years I became what some might term as "fashionably aware". I started taking more of an interest in the quality, fit, and matching of what I was wearing. As a Project Manager / Businses Analyst during the day I regularly work in a business casual environment. I also freelance as a professional musician, trombonist and play with various salsa, latin jazz, jazz, and corporate bands. I'm a husband, father of 4, avid swimmer, occasional runner, occasional mountain biker... I participate in obstacle course races here and there, and enjoy the solitude of backpacking in the great outdoors...

As you might guess, working in these different environments grants me a lot of cool opportunities to dress to the occasion.

I like discovering unique color and pattern combinations with dress shirts, slacks, vests, sweaters, ties, shoes & socks that stand out in what's typically a bland corporate environment. I think I've reached a point in life now where I no longer desire the peacocking of Robert Wayne shoes, jeans, and a Robert Graham shirt. Rather, I now find myself mimicking styles from Oceans Eleven and Bond movies...

One day while searching the web about shoe quality I stumbled upon this site and here I am. I often find myself typing questions into Google only to arrive right back to this site here... I'm here to learn more about quality clothing & shoes and bounce ideas off fellow fashion enthusiasts.

- Danny
http://pinterest.com/dbalancio/boards/

TABonifacio

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Thomas & I am sixteen years old. I've never had a "normal" style so to speak and I prefer it that way. I've always been into both Men's Fashion & Women's Fashion for as far back as I can remember...I don't know why but I guess it is alright! I have never really adapted to the whole rough & tough sports scene that a guy my age is usually into because ninety percent of the time I'm always planning what exactly I am going to wear the next day...Call it obsessive? Maybe.
nod[1].gif
In my opinion, having a little bit of "you" in your style is what sets your image.

Some people may not agree but that is what makes the world go round, right? I really look forward to using StyleForum and meeting other people that share the same interests as I do! For now, I am in hiding mode or as some people call it "Creeper Mode".
bounce2.gif

peepwall[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads