• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AverageJoey

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. Newbie member here. Signed up because needed some extra eyes on updated summer wardrobe. Plus need to talk to people since I apparently have a clothing shopping addiction. XD

Aladin

Reaction score
Hi, I a newbie too. Just drop in here to say "hello" to evetyone. It's a good place
smile.gif

Last edited:

MickeyHardFit

Reaction score
Hi all,
Used to have MTM and since 2008 buying RTW. I have spent a lot of time and effort in making comprehensive list of RTW brands that are worth shopping at.Have made a complete formal, smart and casual outfits- by not spending more than £125.00 a week budget within a calendar year.

Golden rule is buy sale, offers and clearance at reputable retailers with cashback site, free delivery (make sure you tried garment first in shop in order to avoid returns and correct size being sold out or retailer have size but color you wanted is sold out and grey is in all honesty is what you needed).

In my case following steps and locations are: Smart mobile, fully charged and in Central London or Cheapside towards Lime street shops.Walk in shop and ignore salesperson as they usually have less knowledge than you (assuming you are reading about mens clothes, fibers and understand wool,viscose rather than wool,polyester combination as basic must)- unless needed for measuring you do not need pushy salesperson distracting you from step two- try garment, fit and size, buttons overall drape and finish..... once happy with choice next step.Start trolling net for cash back, discount codes, free delivery to home or shop etc- you might just get free delivery or even extra 10% off or cash back very important as and do consider that even on sale you might go in four digit numbers for good quality Rain/Winter Coat.

Example- Garment on sale or final reduction price at £500.00 minus extra 10% off, gained via net(promo code or cash back), plus free delivery total cost £450.00..............If there is no online discounts ask manager for 10% off..... push it and be charming ask for highest ranking person in shop and keep him busy aim to do this over lunch time or closing time ,helps to be in right shop in right time during lunch hour or before closing.

:)

wjdecker

Reaction score
Hello. I seem to get interested in improving my wardrobe about every dozen or so years. I'm currently in one of those periods, at least for now. I'll try to contribute when I can to a few threads over at the Classic Menswear side, though what I know is pretty spotty. I might start a thread about the clothes worn by the guy in my avatar.
-WJD

Reaction score
Hello I am BioShenanigans,

I signed up on this site to ask you fashion experts if you can pinpoint the brand/model of this black jacket:

Pictured above is what Andrew Garfield wore in the movie "The Social Network". If anyone can pinpoint the make of this jacket I would reeally appreciate it. I really like the look of it.

As for me I mostly wear blue jeans and ralph lauren polo shirts or hilfiger button downs.

aike2013

Reaction score
Hi I am Aike, I am from The Netherlands (Amsterdam), I sell original and usually new fashion items online since 2003, i sell sunglasses most of the time.

I am here on the forum to watch the latest trends and try to sell for an extra buck

if you need any new collection of sunglasses please let me know i am always there to help

payments by paypal only

kolter909

Reaction score
Kolter here. I live on the MS/ TN border, so there isn't much going on here. I wear a lot of Brooks Brothers suits/ jackets/ shirts, RRL denim, Some Levis, Uniqlo, BR, Lands End, Dockers and a lot of Allen Edmonds. My favorite is a pair of walnut vibram soled Bentons I found at goodwill for $6 haha.

I got into fashion a two years ago when I reconnected with an ex, and I thought I looked good for a night out on the town with her. She asked me,"is that what you're wearing out?" That's when I knew I had to do something, so I started lurking on other forums and figured out my look.

Looking for nice sneakers, slacks, denim, and others.

Thanks and looking forward to my time here!

kestrelg

Reaction score
Greetings, StyleForum.

I am kestrelg; I live in Arizona, and although it is generally too devastatingly hot outside to wear suits, I tend to wear dress shirts with slim waistcoats. I love pocket watches, and am rather against branding (mostly because I cannot afford to do so) in favour of high-quality, low-cost alternatives. I like bright colors, french cuffs, and I think that tie tacks need to make a comeback.

As soon as my fifteen-day new-user quarantine from the marketplace has ended, I shall probably be selling three of my Wilke Rodriguez suits in order to purchase better-fitting alternatives from a fantastic local retailer.

This is Industr

Reaction score
Hi mates!
I'm Alejandro from Mexico and don't wear designer clothes yet! I'm studying Design and Visual Communication, so I'll hopefully start my own company in a while, selling shirts and some fashion items about fashion industry. I love fashion, I just can't afford designer clothes because I don't have a job yet. I usually wear commercial brands such as Zara, Springfield, Aldo, H&M, Adidas, DC, etc. I'm "CLASSY AS ****", I love blue suits, shirts and jeans. Also trainers, "Obey" hats and Ray Ban shades.

I'm here because it seems fun and really interesting to learn more about men's style and fashion. I like hearing new opinion as well as mine.

Let's start, greetings!

:]

dixon65

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and I know that forums are a great place to learn and interact with you, so that you people can share your experience with me. I have read many posts of this forum which are really useful so I decided to join this community.

aerodynamik

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm really excited to join this community. I live in Munich Germany but have strong ties to the US, especially the Seattle area.

I'm mostly interested in formal men's wear, and here especially shoes. I love Alden and A&E and I'm curious to learn more about other brands.

One of my challenges is to figure out what works in both worlds. That Alden Penny loafer might look great in the States, but is not ina age bracket of <35 in Gemany. That new slim fit suit might be just a little too tight for a business meeting in the US.

I'm curious to learn and look forward to contribute with my experience I have so far.

Cheers,
- aerodynamik

photo41

Reaction score
hello world :)
my name is Valentin and I'd like to learn more on some of the subjects covered by the forum such as dressing and watches.

NoQualms

Reaction score
Hello, all. I'm Zach. I've been browsing Style Forum, superfuture, and r/mfa for quite a while. SF seems like one of the best communities for advice and discussion, so I've finally decided to create an account. I don't have the budget required for so many of the outfits I've been admiring on here, but I'll start posting my ideas as my education and career advance. Glad to be a part of what's going on.

BillyWhizz

Reaction score
Hi all, Billy here.

I'm an ex-pat Brit living in Johannesburg, South Africa. I've been lurking on this forum for a good while now and decided I should finally sign up and try to make some contributions....
Decent clobber is unbelievably expensive here in SA, so I spend much of my time trying to find ways to make my old but classic clothing last longer.
Cheers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads