• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ellish89

Reaction score
Alright Gents, the names Ellis and I am currently living in Sheffield studying at Sheffield Hallam University. Stumbled across the forum through Google and thought I'd have a look what it's all about- looks ace so far!

Obviously my main interests are clothing and footwear alongside Sheffield United, music and most sports. Enjoy and wear brands such as Albam, Our Legacy, Monitaly, Nigel Cabourn, Gitman Vintage, Ralph Lauren, Oliver Spencer, you get the idea.

Thanks and look forward to getting involved.

MrSANAtty

Reaction score
Longtime lurker, new member. Early 30's, married and living in San Diego. I'm an attorney. Classic dressy suits and bespoke shoes during the day; sleek, urban and with a touch of an edge on my downtime. I'll admit to being a bit of a label-whore and loving the luxury leather goods. Got my first Vuitton at 13 and there's been no turning back. Favorite labels are Lanvin, Boss Black, Slimane-era CDH, Saint Laurent, and Kris Van Assche (KVA and CDH).

muscleflex

Reaction score
Hey all!
I've just registered. Found the forum yesterday and was browsing around.
I used to live in NY but now in the UK.
Getting married in Sept so looking for style ideas and I stumbled upon this forum. I have my Hugo suit already (yeah I know some people will frown but I've always wanted a Hugo) but I'm still needing a shirt and shoes so I'll probably be posting threads or replying to existing ones with questions.

ancailliau

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is gonna read this but, whatever, probably better than nothing :)

I'm from Belgium and a researcher in theoretical computer science (requirements engineering to be more precise). I'm mainly here to share about my passion for fashion (that started two years ago, so definitely still an (informed) newbie). My favorite fashion designers are Lanvin, DVN and KVA but I've to admit that I find my basics at COS and Filippa K.

Apart from fashion interest, I'm also quite a fervent lover of (sport) nutrition, musculation and running :)

blarthyblar

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is Larry, brand new to the forum. I've been reading posts here and there for a while and thought I'd join this fantastic, interesting, discerning, and passionate community.

The past few weeks I've been researching menswear and suiting for my wedding, and it's incredible! The detail, the heritage, the craft, and multitude of sartorial discursive points in suiting as a timeless discipline are really rich and wonderful to behold.

You can check out the first thread I've created here for a Ludlow suit I just bought for my wedding this fall:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/348983/ludlow-suit-in-charcoal-any-alteration-suggestions

Thanks and nice to meet you all!

Best,
Larry

hasnostyle

Reaction score
Hi

I live in Melbourne Australia, working in IT Management for awhile and decided its time to suit up, so im here looking for tips and advice as i have no absolutely no fashion sense.

Kroaker

Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forums. I live in Austin, TX and have been a long time reader. Figured I'd jump into the fun.

Last edited:

ritzkurd

Reaction score
Hey sf. I'm located in LA, work in the id design industry, and fashion is a big part of my life. Let's work together, help each other and enjoy wearing things!

NJTerp

Reaction score
Hi all,

New here and a law student, getting serious about looking professional for the first time in my life. Looking to probably buy some stuff, sell some other stuff, and soak up as much sartorial advice as I can over (probably very infrequent, as law school eats any and all free time you might have) visits during my remaining years in school.

Thanks!

JamesJones

Reaction score
Hello all-

I'm obviously new to the site, looking for style tips and suggestions. I am really excited to see what the site has to offer.

-JJ

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads