• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KingPhill

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name's Phillip and I run a menswear fashion blog
Decided to make an account on style forum to discuss fashion amongst my peers.

Last edited:

joebarker

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Joe Barker, I'm currently living in Tampa, Fl. I've been lately new to the whole fashion world. I'm very interested in denim and boots, I really like leather goods too. Before I joined, I browsed the forum and checked out denim threads as well as the threads for boots like Viberg, Wolverine, and Alden...

Like I said, I just got into the whole raw denim scene, I bought myself a pair of 1947 LVC and 3Sixteen SL-100x. I'm looking forward to see how they change and fade with time!

Tenias

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Mike, I'm in a small town outside Boston, MA. I just started getting involved in men's fashion about 6 months ago, and it's been quite a ride.

Casual days I can be seen wearing Mossimo t-shirts, Dockers Alphas, and Clark's Desert Boots or LL Bean Katahdins. Waiting on a pair of Gustin denim, too.

Business days I usually wear a OCBD with wool trousers, and one of a few pairs of Allen Edmonds (picked up that 2 for $250 back in March, and got a pair for $7 at the thrift store!)

I'm here to check out the marketplace, take constructive criticism on my outfits, and read some articles to broaden my horizons. As you can see, so far it's pretty generic.

Good to be here, I hope to have some good conversations and some fun with all the members.

Iereds

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Vincent and I live in California's bay area. I am a high school student that has been into "dressing well" for about a year now and am enjoying it very much! If you ever see me around, i'll be wearing loads of colours with a big smile on my face :D I hope that i'll be able to learn more about style here from all you kind people and I wish the best of luck to you all! Have a nice day! :)

TheWhipHand

Reaction score
Hello
I'm Brian. I'm an attorney in Dallas and an avid reader of the site. I decided to join to meet and converse with like minded individuals, to-wit: those who dress well and enjoy the finer things in life.

puffy

Reaction score
Puffy in the house... I mostly lurk on watch and trading/investing forums.... I will try do a group shot of my collection, I'm mostly into Lobb's, C&J and Church's... but not adverse to the odd pair of Eccos.

dpyram

Reaction score
Hello guys. Nice forum you have here - I discovered it whilst researching shoes.

I'm a twenty-something guy from the UK. Would like to be more interested in classic fashion and shoes... but unfortunately I have no money as a result of being a postgrad student. Additionally, I put off buying clothes because I'm convinced I'll lose this beer gut sometime soon. ;)

Obsessive music collector. Whisky drinker. Poetry reader.

GrikenLu

Reaction score
Hi all!, I'm still just a high school student, that hasn't exactly started my wardrobe yet, as I don't have a job and I would like to read up a lot on this forum so I don't make a horrid mistake. Thanks for all your help from what I've already read

Mr Weathers

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this forum while researching hand crafted shoes and was quite impressed by the wealth of knowledge offered by it's subscribers. I decided to subscribe myself after acknowledging the number of hours I had spent reading all of your posts. I'm addicted! I thank you all for all I've leaned.

KerryT

Reaction score
Hi all. My name's Kerry. I ended up joining the forum mainly to get opinions on a choice of suit/shirt/tie combo for an upcoming interview to be honest but this site sure has a lot to offer for the manly man. I'm sure i'll be mostly a lurker
shog[1].gif
but will definitely post any relevant product reviews from time to time (budget side of things for sure..lol...for a while anyhow). I'm generally a jeans/T kinda guy but really don't mind getting fancy for a night out. Can't say I've really been someone into fashion but for me personally what I like about the really nice shirts/ties/pants/suits etc is there isn't a huge product label on them, making me some sort of walking advertisement. Right now I'm trying to land that position that will put me smack in the path to fulfilling my career and personal goals in life so wish me luck and I'll see ya around.

Cheers,

-Kerry

laevanay

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

I am Levanay. Live in the south Bay Area of San Francisco and my profession is as an engineer. Always curious about what double leather soles meant vs single leather and why pay more for jeans when there are pairs for $35. Which brought me to this forum. I have learned the hard way that you get what you pay for. And ever since have been looking for the next best thing. Love my Crockett and Jones shoes and whenever I am in NY where I used to live always visit their store....

On another note I have small feet(and no its not true about the proportion to other parts of the body!!
bounce2.gif
). From some vendors, I can comfortably wear size 7s but usually 7.5s are what I find and buy, my C&Js are 6.5 Es so if you know anyone selling a pair... send them my way!!!

Last edited:

GiantStepsDC

Reaction score
Hey all - I'm Clark. Have searched through SF a bunch of times in the past, and always found it pretty impressive, so I decided to join now as I'm researching the best suits for tight budgets.

Cheers.

yatti

Reaction score
New member here, I just wanted to introduce myself. I joined because I'm looking for a pair of double monk straps and contemplating to sell my wing tips to purchase a different pair of wing tips (still undecided). I jus hope I don't venture off and find other shoes in my size and spend it on that instead of monk straps. Wish me luck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads