• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ACutAbove

Reaction score
My name is Justin and I'm a new member although I've been lurking for quite sometime. I have gotten more into style over the years after years of frustrations with off the rack suits. As a young executive my wardrobe is ever expanding with a focus on quality rather than quantity.

Happy to be here...

Yowzer

Reaction score
Hi there

Yowzer here, based in Brisbane Australia. Been lurking a while and decided to join to be a participant in the interesting discussions here.

Learnt quite a bit just by lurking the last 2 years. Lurking gotme interested in shoes and the bug hasn't left since. Terrible, expensive 'hobby'... Cheerio!

borbor

Reaction score
Hello: Borbor here

Based in Toronto, Canada. Been lurking for a while, and fortunate enough to work in the fashion side of the business so I can dress on both sides of the coin. I do prefer to dress sharply on a day to day basis.

Got a huge interest in shoe, 7 pairs of golf shoes alone
rotflmao.gif
GF and I constantly fight for shoe rack space :)

Cheers

Tendon

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a student based in Sydney, Australia. Honestly, knew very little about style until a month or two ago, when I started lurking here. Nice to be here
smile.gif

habibi

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm an attorney living in New York, originally from Chicago (city, not suburbs). I love good suits, when I can afford them (or snag a good buy). I also like street wear - raw selvedge denim, cool sneakers, crazy patterned shirts (no Robert Graham please), too much jewelry and accessories (for a dude - but no earrings), and baseball caps (once in a while.

Favorite recent purchases are a genuine panama hat from JJ Hatters on Fifth in Midtown Manhattan, a Christian Dior jacket that I snagged off the street for $10 - (I had to get some modifications done), some raw denim, no label jeans I picked up in Wicker Park in Chicago, and a ridiculous Pal Zileri pinstriped beige suit and floral tie from Leonard Paris, both at Dino Baldini (on Madison Ave in NYC), a store I love, but probably should not be shopping at very often. Also, a new Raymond Weil watch, which was a big step up for me in the watch game. I have a large collection of traditional keffiyas (Arab men's scarves) from travelling and living in the Middle East that I treasure more than anything.

I hope I don't come across as arrogant. I didn't have a ton of money growing up, and I probably spend a bit recklessly now that I have some. But I try my best not to get too attached to material things. Looking forward to contributing.

Thanks,

Habibi

eenie15

Reaction score
Hello,

my name is Andrew and I just joined to use this site to find clothes that aren't listed on eBay. I used to be a sneakerhead, or whatever you want to call it...but now I'm broke and looking to sell my shoes and clothing :).

ladybyrd

Reaction score
Female poster into Men's fashion.
Into mod/suedehead/skinhead items. Men's fashion complements women's fashion, and a lot of tips can be taken from some of the posts I've seen on her. Into higher quality, SHARP purchases. (Yes, that's S.H.A.R.P)

Colman

Reaction score
New member here.

I've lurked for a while, but basically I started an account as I sadly might be selling my very new ToJ baseball jacket...

I didn't join before as I didn't think I had a whole lot to add to the threads. Still not sure, but oh well.

I'm moving to the US v soon, to keep studenting for a few more years.

RZ13

Reaction score
Hello, new guy from CA.

I've recently got a big boy job, so now I have the means to work on a nicer wardrobe. I'm here to learn!

Benjimin

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Benjimin. I'm new here; to the forum and to the world of fashion. I'm 28 and I'm a single father to a beautiful 7 year old girl. I'm 5' 11", 150 lbs and I have no clue how to put clothes on that frame. Hopefully this place can teach me a thing or two.

iluvbrownale

Reaction score
G'day. Mike here, mid 30's, haven't worn business wear for over a decade as I have run my own businesses. Now in a suit daily and hanging around the forum enjoying tips and support. Just posted my first question in the Ask a Question thread if you care to look.

AX2007

Reaction score
Hello all... I'm A, I'm in NYC and I usually wear 44S suits. I'm on here trying to get advice and learn a thing or two about clothing.

elfinstone

Reaction score
Bonjour!

In my 40ies. European. No sneakers, ever, too old for them anyhow. Getting back into shape, therefore starting to be able to wear nice clothing at affordable prices. Got sacked last year, from a biotech company, doing very well financially but decided to let go of a 1000 people. Hence, time to move on and look for new opportunities!

Love clothing but not as much as I love shoes. English brands preferably.

Oh, first time I join an English speaking forum.

See you in the club.

finster

Reaction score
Good evening. I'm also a new member. I'll be checking out the Alden and Rancourt conversations. I have an interest in watches as well. Probably many other places to investigate. Should be very entertaining.

denverbizman42

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site. I'm 42 and here because I want to interact with, share with, and learn from others here. I've recently come to a point in my career where I'm wanting to take a step forward and step up my style. I have a good collection of suits, ties,shoes (love Allen edmond shoes) but I'd like to really like to find others here who could help mentor or provide some guidance on raising the bar on my image and style.

I'm a guy with a positive attitude. I enjoy meeting and talking with others who enjoy the challenge of always trying to better themselves.

Are there any guys who would enjoy being a mentor?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads