• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gary38

Reaction score
Hi to all a new member here and posting my first comment over here. A quick introduction from mine side A gary here 22 years old Single and join this forum to get some information and help.

FillW

Reaction score
Hello. My name's Fill and I work on a military base on computers in Maryland. I wanted to read/get opinions on men's clothing and offer my own so I joined the forum. I'm not really into wearing suits and ties but I like dressing casually in sport coats a lot.

Lamoff

Reaction score
Hi there! I visits this forum quite alot, but i just registered as a member today :)
I'm a leather shoe fanatic...
smile.gif

Reaction score
Good Morning everyone, my name is William and I am a college student with a love for fashion and stlye. Looking forward to getting thoroughly involved in this website and expanding my horizons.

dickenshero

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Davis. Teenager in Chicago who has just realized how magnificent clothes can be and how complex style is, when you really think about it.

I've always loved cool looking clothes and now I plan on really putting my money towards quality clothing. I think I've finally reached that point where I can no longer dress like a little kid and get away with it; and besides, hollister and AF is lame anyway.

Good to be a new member on SF.
thumbs-up.gif

sudeva

Reaction score
Hi, all. I'm on here to have fun and also (ulterior motive!) to find a buying buddy in Japan (PM me and we will be BFFs forever). I am a frequenter of NYC sample sales, and when I get a bit too exuberant (Thom Browne sample sale, gosh, that was a bit of a meltdown), you'll see me selling off the surplus on eBay under this same name. I can provide very useful advice about: obscure NYC sales and bargains (brand-new Hermès tie for $2.50? yeah, I found that), obscure French casual labels, and where to get the best inexpensive quality bespoke work done in India (which is a nightmare to negotiate, especially because some outfits build up good reputations and then get complacent and sloppy really fast). I also have an interest in interior design. Especially lamps and small storage units, which I variously refinish, restore, or make myself. I work in the culture industry and occasionally write fashion copy as a hired gun (I guess it would be a gun with mother-of-pearl inlay). Cheers!

Last edited:

astin

Reaction score
hello, I am a newbie in this forum,I heard a lot about this forum being cool forum site and provide a lot of help about clothes from its members.

blktop

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. Like most people, I have always enjoyed the aesthetically pleasing. Be it cars, women, architecture and clothing. Until recently though (just finished my B.S.!) I didn't have much disposable income so I'm now just starting to dabble in the finer things. Just got some kawatako leather goods which are really nice, clark db's and some new selvedge denim to start off (nothing real exciting I know). I've lurked sufu and sf for a while so I'm not completely lost to the site. I don't know how much I can contribute to the site other then buying and selling but if I can be of some use I will gladly do so. Currently living in the American SW, but hope to move up to the NW soon.

Thanks for reading!

Xtraordinaire

Reaction score
Newbie in the forum. I accidentally discovered this forum while googling Tom Ford. So I watched the Style Forum Special first :) There is a wealth of information here and I hope to look through these first before asking. I also hope to contribute to the forum. Thanks.

Denim

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here, favorite brand is RRL, and I'll probably ask a lot of questions because i love trying new styles lol.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's diff taste and posts!

KurtRoxon

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Brand new here. An article from SFGate brought me to this site.
I've been making handmade/painted neckties for ages. I'm looking forward to reading and chatting with you guys!

JoeGat

Reaction score
I am also quite new here, finding it difficult to work out how to post.

Many of my posts come back with errors and i have to post a few times before it finally works.

Could this be that the server is busy?

monofatto

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Monofatto. I am project that brings together consumers and selected manufacturers whose philosophy revolves around tailored quality, refined beauty and timeless style.

Ignoring passing trends, Monofatto is a cronicle of absolute excellence, of brands that have chosen to champion specialization, pairing traditional artisanal craft with innovation and research to make products of the highest quality, that are communicated through a strong identity.

I am based in Milan, but I will open my first showroom in Dubai, strategically positioned between the west and east and historically a tradelink between continental europe and the far east.

The showroom will be an innovative space showcasing the products with their distinctive identities and mixing wholesale areas, with retail made-to-order and “su misura” activities and educational programs.

In my spare time, I like to boxe, sky dive, scuba divem watch movies, listen to music and research on traditional tailoring. I am learning how to sew my own tie.

Kindest regards,
Monofatto.

kalikooo

Reaction score
I'm Megan. I joined mainly because I'm really into streetwear. (I like Korean and Japanese street style a lot as well as what you can find in local urban settings.)

Sneakers and graphic tees. I like local brands on tees a lot and I recently got my first two pairs of Supras and I can't wait for the day when I can afford more high end fashion sneakers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads