• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

acwvu

Reaction score
I'm Aaron. Just moved to Asheville for work and now slowly beginning to build a nice wardrobe. I've been a reader for awhile and finally created my own account. I have been interested in style for awhile, not so much fashion.

Like: Prep & Quality
Dislike: Cheap Brand name quality.

Last edited:

Okuda

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Ken, and after lurking on this forum quite some time now, decided to finally sign up. A few years ago I started to get into Raw/Japanese Denim and high quality streetwear, and from there on grew more and more onto tailored clothing. Now I still enjoy wearing denim, but tailored clothing and dress shoes draw my attention much more than sneakers or streetwear like it did before.
Since I'm still a student and have a long way to graduating from university, I don't have much to spend, but in the moment I'm trying to get some decent sport coats and dress pants as well as some dress shoes and another pair of boots to begin with. I'm especially looking to grab some stuff (and bargains!) on the marketplace and have a place to have nice chats with friendly people about things we enjoy.

Have a nice day and dress up!

jimbokones

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 26 and a graduate student located in southern California. I'm about to enter the "real" work world, and thus have decided it's time to start dressing like a grownup (if anyone doesn't get the reference, check out my fellow L.A. denizen Jesse's excellent blog). I've been a lurker on several boards here for some time, and so I finally decided to take the plunge and join up. Looking forward to some pleasant sartorial discussions!

VirtruviusR

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Name's Rahul, I'm about to enter my second year in undergrad (NYU) and am studying Economics. I'm interested in style, and to an extent, "fashion" but I love all things menswear and reading up about any and all of the niches that populate the world of men's style. I've been a lurker for a while, and discovered the amazingness of thrifting on here, and just recently bit the bullet and bought my first thrifted items to try and pull in some spending money through resale, because everyone knows the woes of an undergrad in NYC haha. Currently about to take some basic sewing and etc courses at FIT and get more involved in the sartorial world, so we'll see how that goes. I'd love some advice on thrifting (I've been slowly plodding through the thrifting thread, it can get quite hairy haha) and I enjoy formal menswear as well as the streetwear side of things, with a tendency towards more classical, well-fitting clothes.

Also am a gearhead and history enthusiast.

Looking forward to engaging with this vibrant community!

Last edited:

thebeefsupreme

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a streetwear fiend! I am very interested in Japanese ill styles, regularly popping over to Tokyo to fill my suitcase with cotton treats.
I am a rep for karma loop.com and plndr.com. If you shop on these sites please use my rep code (thebeefsupreme) to get a nice 20% or 10% discount.
I am also a sneaker collector, I was mostly collecting Nike dunks but the last few years have been weak for new releases so I am on the look out for new styles to rock.

Last edited:

Acme

Reaction score
Hello! I'm an AAAC member who's come over to hang out here as well. Great forum you've got!

ThomasPink

Reaction score
Hi im Kevin, I like Thomas Pink shirts, BB ties, CK suits, and vintage tie clips.

PooJou

Reaction score
Everyone - long time lurker, first time poster.

Car nut, love my shoes & tech and hate winter!

Also one of those hated suited management consultant types, so looking to add some value (horhor) in the business forums

LWHQ

Reaction score
Wassup everyone,

My name is Danny and I am from the UK :)

BruceOrtiz

Reaction score
Hi this is Bruce .I am a business man who like to have information about ticketing

StevenB

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Steven from Australia. I'm a 21 year old University student who has recently discovered his passion for clothes, done an entire wardrobe overhaul and probably spent far, far too many hours studying clothing information since.

Last edited:

perthjay85

Reaction score
hey everyone,

from a newbie in Perth western Australia. looking to expand my wardrobe into a blue collar worker/proffessional attire collection.

looking forward to reading some reviews and getting some ideas through this forum.

Enjoy everyone
Jay

604style

Reaction score
Hello!

I've been lurking around here for a couple months. Over the last 5 years I put on some weight and got a bit lazy with what I wore. I started to diet and exercise in April (3 months ago) and have lost 30 lbs and 2" on my waist!

It was a lot of hard work and dedication, but it definately feels good to wear fitted clothing again!

So now I begin my expensive journey to refresh my wardrobe!

I'm from Vancouver and have been hitting up Hills of Kerrisdale, Dutil Denim, Brooklyn Clothing, and Moule... Any other recommendations?

nsmpls

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Im Jon
nsmpls just stands for north side minneapolis. Its where I grew up as a kid.

I hope to really enjoy this forum. Im kinda the person just now learning about " adult clothing " and just dressing myself up in that way with better made jeans and well made dress shirts.
I really dont post a whole lot but Ill read what everyone has to say and chime in every now and then.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics