• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kenjias

Reaction score
Just to say hi, having joined after several months of getting quality information from guys who love the same style as myself. Hope I can eventaully contribute.

LANO

Reaction score
Good day everyone,

My name is Anders and I'm from northern Europe. I'm in my mid twenties and I have an unhealthy obsession with classic men's clothing. Especially high quality shoes. Hopefully I can add to this forum something useful for someone.

Comely

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am from Sweden and I just recently decided to upgrade my way of dressing. I am rather young (18) so I am not going for suits but more of a casual but still a bit more dressier style than I have been wearing for the last couple of years. I have caught a great interest in watches since I started and I hope that I can both learn from you and contribute to this forum.

Oh, and I also started blogging about the changes I am doing fashion and stylewise, I am hoping to inspire the youth of Sweden to take a huge step with me. Haha, high hopes.

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hello everyone, I am from Sweden and I just recently decided to upgrade my way of dressing. I am rather young (18) so I am not going for suits but more of a casual but still a bit more dressier style than I have been wearing for the last couple of years. I have caught a great interest in watches since I started and I hope that I can both learn from you and contribute to this forum.

Oh, and I also started blogging about the changes I am doing fashion and stylewise, I am hoping to inspire the youth of Sweden to take a huge step with me. Haha, high hopes.

welcome

korean

Reaction score
hey guys
great to see you all here !
I'm Herbert from Indonesia
please give me a good guidance ! i also hope can improve my english here !

styless

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Big fan of SF. I'm in Long Island, NY. I wear mostly chinos and dress shirts. I am trying to change that but working in software does not give you many opportunities.
I'm currently working to build my wardrobe. I am learning a lot from this forum.
I enjoy drinking red wine and single malt scotch.
Looking forward to making a contribution in the forum.

04myhor

Reaction score
Hello. I have been lurking styleforum for a few months to learn more and it has been a great experience. I figured now is a great time to join the fun. I live in the Bay Area and my favorite brands range from J. Lindeberg, Ralph Lauren, Diesel and Uniqlo.

scorpiom10

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Lenin. I just recently joined this site, hopefully I can find some good deals.
I like to dress well and I particularly like to wear sports coats and fine shoes.

MRMan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Glad to join from Canada after a month of consistent lurking. I've already received invaluable information as I'm in the process of completely upgrading my wardrobe and am so happy to have found some of the fantastic affiliates here.

Stuff I'm currently awaiting by mail: Panta and Howard Yount trowsers, Borrelli and Finamore dress shirts from ShopTheFinest, Carmina loafers from The Armoury, and Panta ties. It's been an expensive month...but thanks to this great sight I've gained tonnes of info and saved lots of dough! Oh yeah, also made out okay with some Players from AE's 2 for 200 sale, and awaiting BB's May 23rd sale for a new blazer.

Oh, and this sight has shown me the beauty of a mirror shine that I am happily working on right now on an older pair of Fifth Aves!

Thanks for reading.

P.S. Happy mother's day!

RX78

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Ken. I live in Southern California with my wife and daughter. I am a hospital finance director, therefore I dress in suits on weekdays with a business casual Friday occasionally.

My hobbies are golf and koi, And I enjoy playing soccer with my daughter.

I have learnt quite a bit from the forum here, and decided to join to be more active here.

Thanks.

Ken

derekd

Reaction score
Hello SF,

My name is Derek, i am a 18 year old entrepreneur / high-school (soon to be college) student from Canada. I recently started dressing up for my work (freelance web development and graphic design). My idea of dressing up, at first, was just throwing on a tie and/or dress shirt and running to meet my business partners. However after reading up on style for several months, I have begun to wear blazers, sport coats and dressier clothes; even in my personal life (family events, etc).

I have come across many threads on this forum via google searches. Happy to be apart of SF.

PS: I am probably the cheapest person on here. The majority of my clothes are either thrifted or gifted.
PPS: I REALLY enjoy shopping at thrift stores (probably a little too much!).

- Derek.

SunriseMen

Reaction score
Hello, I am Alexei, software engineer. I am living in Southern France.

Workers in computer science generally not interested in style and have no chance to discuss mode with my colleagues. To share my passion I decided to join great international Internet community. I hope to keep new experience and share mine. I am particularly interested in casual and classic dressing styles.

My favorite brands:
Antony Morato
Bill Tornade
Kenzo
Diesel
Zadig & Voltaire

And I am also fan of sneakers National Standard and Creative Recreation.

Thanks

Last edited:

bmca

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Ben. I live in Austin Texas. I'm a creative director at a product design firm. Reading Put This On was my gateway drug into this whole world. I suppose finally joining styleforum is an indication that I'm committed. :)

Austin is a pretty casual town. Forgoing flip flops is seen as dressing up and wearing a sport coat is downright odd. Nonetheless, I love clothes, so I'm glad to finally join styleforum and be among like-minded folks. Given the casual nature of Austin and my job, I rarely wear suits. I'm heavily influenced by the Tumblr crowd: Put This On, C Benjamin, and L.A.S. I like to mix traditional menswear with casual items like denim and sneakers. I'm a big fan of Billy Reid, Howard Yount, L.B.M 1911, and Grenson.

Ben

Last edited:

lsst81

Reaction score
lsst81 here. iowan. suit to work each day and here mostly for ideas on suit and shoe brands. mostly allen edmonds during the week and bespoke or near bespoke suits from a shop in the southeast. casually, i'm a nice loafer or boat shoe, linen in season, jeans and etc. out. midwestern relatively small town --> nothing too wild.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads