1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. totolino85

totolino85 Well-Known Member

Hi to everyone!

I'm Vittorio from Italy ,I'm currently finishing university and working in a consulting firm; as you may guess from my nick i'm 26 years old, I live in Torino and I'm a huge fan of this forum since a very long time!
    As many teenagers do I come from a very long Ralph Lauren ,Car Shoe and Tod's wardrobe but since some years I got really into Sartorio,Caruso and so on ; I love guy rover's shirts,handmade cachemire cardigans , I wear mainly Jacob cohen jeans and pt01 or incotex trousairs , I love John Lobb double monks and church's keats tassels and , well as you may understand, I spend way to much on clothes :)

Vittorio!

2. 2doubleu

2doubleu Well-Known Member

Hey SF,

I'm Wesley from Toronto looking forward to educating myself more on style and fashion. I've always liked clothing but now I'm at an point where I'm more into looking good and finding what looks good on me. Hoping to learn and scoop some deals on this site.

Cheers!

3. bonaparte12

bonaparte12 New Member

Hi there!

I'm a young student who recently has become interested in fashion. I have been lurking for about ½ year, and am currently upgrading my wardrobe.

Since I live on a small rock in the Atlantic with bad weather I might or might not post regularly.

Bonaparte out!

4. WillMGreenfield

WillMGreenfield New Member

Hi! My name is Will and I'm a tailor for Martin Greenfield Heritage, New York, NY.

Best regards to all,
    Will

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
  5. vanDiem

vanDiem Member

Hi, I'm van Diem, and just joined the forum few minutes ago. I'm a designer.

6. Kristen2012

Kristen2012 New Member

Hi all! My name is Marica Chesmore.

7. whenry72

whenry72 New Member

Hello all. My name is Will, have lurked here but just joined. I frequent reddit's /r/malefashionadvice and look forward to posting here as well!

8. bullitt196

bullitt196 New Member

Hey all, new to the forum but have read here before. Looking for some advice on some new suits which I'll be asking shortly, and looking forward to the forum!

9. JoeGat

JoeGat Well-Known Member

Hello, my name is Joe and I have trouble posting on these pages because i keep receiving an error. Sometimes it works and I can post a comment, other times it just will not accept my comments.

very strange

well, at least I can read everyone's posts

10. drkshdw

drkshdw Member

Hey new to the site. how long do you have to be a member to be eligible to post stuff for sale?

11. JayStyle1

JayStyle1 New Member

My name is Jay and I am the made-to-measure manager for Bossini of Santa Clara. I've been an avid reader of Style Forum for quite some time but have not joined until recently.

- Jay

12. Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson Active Member

Hello Gentleman,

I'm here from germany. Was looking for big Style community and found one. So I'm still student at a higher school (not college, its a complicated system here ;)). Creating a new more elegant style I'm looking for advices which surely I answers here ;)

So let's start

13. verydark

verydark New Member

Hello everybody, i´ve just registered but i´ve been a passive reader for a long time. I´m from Sevilla in Spain and in general i have to say i do not dress fine, i tend to prefer confort over style but i guess i´ll find some clues here to mix both. See you!

14. Mcc123

Mcc123 Member

Hey,
    New here, mainly interested in the SW&D side of things. Looking forward to getting involved in dicussions!
    Thanks.

15. ryoma-01

ryoma-01 New Member

Hi everybody, this is ryoma from Venice, Italy. I just joined the forum although i have been reading it for a while. I really really really like shoes, especialy shoes from England.
    Thank you for your time ;)

16. GregStevens

GregStevens New Member

Hi everyone! My name is Greg and I'm a leather designer living in the Salt Lake City area. I build watch straps, belts, and some simple wallets. Look forward to spending some time on the forum. Thanks!

--Greg

17. Peradam

Peradam Member

Hey all, I'm new to this forum but have come across it a number of times in past searches on my quest to achieve sartorial nirvana. Glad to have finally signed up. [​IMG]

18. Jigg

Jigg Senior member

Hi, felt it was time to upgrade myself from being a lurker [​IMG]

19. jpierceny

jpierceny Member

What's up fellas!!! I'm here to discuss the finer things in life: nice clothes, good dining, entertainment and beautiful women. See you around..

20. venusmodelscy

venusmodelscy New Member

Hi there I am Nikos, I am from Cyprus and I am Internet marketer and business man. Anyone with similar interests?