• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

neak

Reaction score
I'm Neas. I live in NJ about 20 mins outside of NYC. In the last sentence I used two abbreviations and those maybe the only 2 abbreviations on this site that I have figured out. My next "search" will be a glossary of terms and abbreviations used on this board. A slight exaggeration, but I've spent some time scratching my head as to some of them listed on here. I am not a member of MENSA nor have I ever had to ride a special bus before, I just need some more time "lurking". Posting about my upcoming wedding has made me realize 2 things so far: 1) I haven't gone about it in the best way. 2) I have a lot to learn. Which brings me to quest to find the best white dress shirt for my wedding day..........wait, I will do a search first to avoid looking like a lazy newbie. I WAS wondering though if it should be a TP, BB, RRL, XYZ, FCC, AAA or a SBD. Forget it, I'll look it up.

GProud

Reaction score
Greetings StyleForum, it's a rare treat to find a Forum with a community vibe but you seem to have it. I live in London and have a weakness for Air Max 1s, selvedge denim, shirts, good quality street labels and APC amongst other things.

splitplug

Reaction score
Hi, Kevin from Miami. It's summer 10 months out of the year here, so looking for lots of warm weather clothing advice.

PigFlys

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am from Newport Beach, SoCal. Been lurking around for sometime now, amazing info!!!

Im very new at this "trying to look better," so much stuff to read and think about and at the same time, so little money to experiment with....hahaha

kodai

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Kodai from Japan.
I'm looking for cool clothes.

Let me know if you have them.
Kodai

reinhardgs

Reaction score
hello :) my name Reinhard from Den Haag :D

I wish to improve my knowledge and innovation in suit making :)
I have excellency in the art of suit making, so if you want a great luxury suit with more acceptable price, let me know ;)
I could give a luxurious suit with best materials available, bespoke for you (or not, if you desire so). I could tell you what's you need (style, colours, and so on) lets say a consultant when comes to fashion :D

feel free to ask me guys

raneym305

Reaction score
I'm Matt. I'm in my mid 20's and live a double life.

I'm a sales consultant for large IT Firm, but also am going to school to become a travel journalist.

I'm here to get tips, advice, and inspiration to dress myself in a manner that is not only comfortable in both settings, but accentuates my dual personalities. I want to be professional as a journalist and worldly as a business man.

Reaction score
I'm Kirk. I currently work in an Advertising agency (creative environment) and though us artistic people usually go for comfort, I prefer to go for style and presence.

I have been visiting styleforum for the past year, and finally decided to join in on all the fun. I am looking to continue learning about the do's and dont's of mens attire, and hope that one day I can be as helpful and knowledgeable as some of the members on the board.

Also, I have to get in on this trade thread, have lots of great stuff I need to get rid off (Good stuff), and it seems like fun.

maxlindao

Reaction score
Hi.

My name is Max. I live in Brazil and I'm in the senior year of college. I'm a noobie, and I'm just starting to build a professional wardrobe wich is why I came to this place. Lots of good advice and really helpful people. I hope this forum stays here for a long time helping others as much as its already helped me.

Matteruvfacts

Reaction score
Fellas, nice to meet you. I'm new to Style Forum as a member but have been following the community for some time now. I have been a clothing enthusiast since as early as I can remember and glad to be on this forum officially.

archivesguy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been a lurker for close to a year now, mostly in the thrifting and ask a question threads, but finally thought I'd speak up. I'm a youngish, and smallish guy so one challenge of dressing well has been either clothing that appears too old man-ish, and finding clothes that fit me properly. As I type this I'm wearing a Dior 'Jeune Homme' blazer that was my brother's in high school, and just about fits me perfectly.
I'm a librarian and archivist at a rural state university about 60 mile east of Dallas, Texas. Dallas Metro has some great thrifting, I've been expanding my wardrobe slowly with weekend trips to the city. Look forward to interacting with you gentlemen in the future

dylllaaannn

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I've known about styleforum for a while, but haven't joined until now.

JL3212

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a law student and looking to build/upgrade my wardrobe by relying on the very useful information on this forum.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads