• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alden8100

Reaction score
Newbie Here
Hi,

my name is Alden.I just joined few hours ago to this forum.I'm 25 years old.I love anything relate to fashion.Fresh designs and unique styles are new life into your personality.One of my friend tell me about this site.I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here.

peachkkt

Reaction score
Greeting from Thailand, I am Peach, Motion Designer based in Bangkok
My english ain't good, just wanna say this place is wonderful

I love shoe!!!!

doriangray87

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I'm glad to have signed up!

Looking forward to hearing your amazing advice and helping others with what I know too.

See you all soon!

andrewwatters

Reaction score
By the way, here is my occupation:
courtroom.jpg

OzzyJones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jim. Joined the forum because I'm in the first throes of my next obsession (shoes!) and liked a thread on Meermin MTOs here. (My linea maestros arrive tomorrow!) style wise I'm mostly jeans (Ironheart and triple works) and T's with overshirts and have a financially unhealthy obsession with Swiss watches. I'll probably spend too much time on here but hey, it beats Facebook!

Sockalia

Reaction score
Hello all, just joigned this forum. I am a socks geek from Belgium. I am not here to promote my site but to get and share information with you on the trends in the socks market. Why Sockalia? Guess ... Socks from Italia. Talk to you soon. Bernard.

Geordie Sam

Reaction score
Geordie Sam here.
Hi lads (yes I'm British)
just joined the forum, if anyone is wondering what Geordie in front of the sam is? it's from where I come from, Newcastle, in the UK. People from Newcastle are called Geordies hence Geordie sam.
Sting, Brian Johnson (AC/DC) Rowan Atkinson, Eric Burdon to name a few are all Geordies from Newcastle.
I'm an ex shipyard Boilermaker, solid working class (Labour voter, Democrat in the USA) likes to dress well, never the latest fashions, they dont last, total waste of money, just the classics, they DO last.
Tailored suits, jeans and suede brogues,(suede wingtips to you Yanks, that's said with affection by the way) Oxford shirts for casual look, heavy double breasted overcoats (worn over a suit) in winter time, quality dress shirts,a good wristwatch, basically a well dressed fella who likes to look his best.
Big football fan, ( I hate the word soccer) also rugby (makes American football look like a game for girls) not all Brits are like Hugh Grant (Christ he's an apology for an Englishman) and no I dont like the Royal family, an awful lot of us don't actually.
Anyway before you lot get bored that's enough from me, so without any further ado thank you, and for the moment good night.
Geordie Sam.
Gods country.
England.
PS. I have great teeth, and I don't eat kidney pie (I don't know anyone who does)
PPS well done Obama.
Cheers.

PaisleySnail

Reaction score
Hello SF,

I've been lurking for a couple of years now and finally decided to make an account. I live in Canada and I'm currently finishing my last year of law school. This means I'll be wearing a suit every day so that's primarily why I'm here. But I'm also passionate about watches and whiskey, so I'm sure that's what you'll find me discussing most of the time...

curisjerik

Reaction score
HI good admin and the all the other members......:

I am here a newbie to this forum so i have joined this board today here is my introduction..

Name..: curisjerik

age,...: 21

status..: I have been playing golf since years.

Object ... : To share my ideas and learn more about the golf what i can get in there.

Last edited:

JUlesHutch

Reaction score
I'm Jules and live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

[FONT=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]I'm a bit of a newbie to this forum, but my primary aim for being here is that I'm embarking on a legal career and need to replace all of jeans,etc... with high quality 38R suits, 15.5 shirts, 32" waist pants, and ties. Guess I'm here for a bit of direction and hoping to score some good deals.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]Any advice would be appreciated.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]Cheers,[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]Jules.[/FONT]

Sand

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Ken and live in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I've been lurking around the forum for some time now. But i finally decided to make an account and join in on the fun. I'm mostly here for inspiration wether it be in the Men's Clothing section or in the Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto.

If i decide to post in one of the WAYWRN threads your gonna see scandinavian clothing mixed with some american brands.

Hope this is the start of alot of new knowledge and interesting reading.
Cheers,
Kenneth

alviny

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Alvin and I live in Singapore.

Lately I've developed an obsession towards shoes of all kinds, and I'm sure joining this forum will simply worsen my condition and my bank account.

Cheers!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads