• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sheby

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm just a 23-year-old college student from Slovenia, finishing my Bachelor's in Economics, and still unsure what to do after college. I started getting interested in men's fashion about a year ago and am still getting acquainted with everything; I started dabbling with mending clothes and sewing as a hobby around 6-years ago and recently started using an old sewing machine my grandfather still uses. I'm still developing my wardrobe from what I bought myself and old hand-me-downs from my grandfather and father (when they were both slimmer), trying to go for a dressy casual look.

I'm hoping to learn more about style and fashion by being here!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm just a 23-year-old college student from Slovenia, finishing my Bachelor's in Economics, and still unsure what to do after college. I started getting interested in men's fashion about a year ago and am still getting acquainted with everything; I started dabbling with mending clothes and sewing as a hobby around 6-years ago and recently started using an old sewing machine my grandfather still uses. I'm still developing my wardrobe from what I bought myself and old hand-me-downs from my grandfather and father (when they were both slimmer), trying to go for a dressy casual look.

I'm hoping to learn more about style and fashion by being here!
Hi Shelby, welcome to the forum!

atrain567

Reaction score
Hiiiii! I live in Toronto, and I just started my journey in the world of boots and rugged styles. I am looking forward to find inspirations, boots that are in my sizes (Viberg 2030 7E) and more!

Dylan.J

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Dylan and I'm a humanities student from Minnesota. Outside of clothing i'm very interested in philosophy and theology, usually relating to Marx/Hegel/Adorno for the former and Jewish practice for the latter. My wardrobe isn't very cultivated yet, but I love scottish knits, vintage nike trainers, and anything tweed. My main style inspirations tend to be Toshiro Mifune or, really, any man with a lovely beard. I hope to be able to talk about some cool stuff with everybody on here. Thank you for your time, whoever happens to read this!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hiiiii! I live in Toronto, and I just started my journey in the world of boots and rugged styles. I am looking forward to find inspirations, boots that are in my sizes (Viberg 2030 7E) and more!
Hello atrain567, welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Dylan and I'm a humanities student from Minnesota. Outside of clothing i'm very interested in philosophy and theology, usually relating to Marx/Hegel/Adorno for the former and Jewish practice for the latter. My wardrobe isn't very cultivated yet, but I love scottish knits, vintage nike trainers, and anything tweed. My main style inspirations tend to be Toshiro Mifune or, really, any man with a lovely beard. I hope to be able to talk about some cool stuff with everybody on here. Thank you for your time, whoever happens to read this!
Hi Dylan, anyone who can claim Toshiro Mifune as a style inspiration has a unique perspective. I look forward to hearing more from you. Welcome!

fpm9

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've been reading the forums for a while but finally decided to join. I'm interested in classic men's fashion and am slowly building a wardrobe. I'm sure I'll find a lot of great advice here.

FlyWilde

Reaction score
Hello

Retired 70 year old learning about, and working on a wardrobe and overall personal style upgrade. Quite an eye opening journey so far. Just getting started good.
Thanks for letting me join. Looking forward to the experience.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've been reading the forums for a while but finally decided to join. I'm interested in classic men's fashion and am slowly building a wardrobe. I'm sure I'll find a lot of great advice here.
Hello fpm9, welcome!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello

Retired 70 year old learning about, and working on a wardrobe and overall personal style upgrade. Quite an eye opening journey so far. Just getting started good.
Thanks for letting me join. Looking forward to the experience.
Hi FlyWilde, welcome to the forum!

CapersandSchmear

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I’m an embarrassingly long-time lurker, who finally decided make a good decision and talk with strangers on the internet about clothing. I’ve always been interested in doing so, but have begun to focus more on building a quality wardrobe during the last few years. Really looking forward to all that I’m sure I’ll find here!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I’m an embarrassingly long-time lurker, who finally decided make a good decision and talk with strangers on the internet about clothing. I’ve always been interested in doing so, but have begun to focus more on building a quality wardrobe during the last few years. Really looking forward to all that I’m sure I’ll find here!
Howdy CapersandSchmear, I have to admit that I enjoy your moniker having been a former deli man in my youth. Glad to have you come in from the lurking cold. Welcome!

Hilltern

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m a 27 yr old law student in DC (and a former intern on the Hill once long ago, hence the username). I’ve always had a fascination with sartorial splendor and I’ve finally reached a point where I could start to indulge a bit, despite my plans to don a green uniform after graduation. I stumbled upon this site when looking up some reviews of local tailors and thought this was a wonderful community to join!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m a 27 yr old law student in DC (and a former intern on the Hill once long ago, hence the username). I’ve always had a fascination with sartorial splendor and I’ve finally reached a point where I could start to indulge a bit, despite my plans to don a green uniform after graduation. I stumbled upon this site when looking up some reviews of local tailors and thought this was a wonderful community to join!
Hi Hilltern, well by my estimation you’ve correctly stumbled. Sartorial bliss awaits you. Welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads