• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First track night in *shrug*!

hoo boy first track workout in I don’t know how long. Kept it easy-ish as my right hamstring felt tight to start (thankfully loosened up over the workout) and I didn’t want to grind myself into dust after 2+ months of not running hard. Plus I had to make it the 2 miles back home ha.

2 x 1200, 300, 200, 100
400 rest after the 1200 and in between the sets, 100 walk / jog in between the shorter stuff.

Felt pretty good! Kept the 1200s around HM / Marathon pace and the fast stuff I did fast.

Splits
Set 1 6:01 / 1:07 / :39 / :16
Set 2 5:46 / 1:09 / :36 / :16

A little over 7 miles total for the night with the warm up and cool down.

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See that's where you're wrong @Business_Upside - Wealth is wealth. There's no leverage, liquidity, nor capital in pushups and mile splits.

Start increasing your crypto exposure and build your network as an accredited investor. If you're only tracking the S&P and yielding 10% your leaving way to much money on the table in this economy. It's been one hell of a bull run cycle. Get in the game.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All my money is invested in old Mad Magazines and non-interest bearing checking accounts, but back to running...

9.0 easy miles this morning at 8:44/mile pace on an out-and-back route. I don't run out-and-back routes too often but I do like this one because it gives me about 400' of climb with the way out being a nice gentle rise for most of the route and then coming downhill on the way home.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My money is all in the gold of the fall colors… I went for a walk with my camera yesterday evening in the area where I run most of the time.

86F76839-4C1D-4BEC-881D-F8CFCCC588F6.jpeg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I get the feeling we had a visitor to our little corner of the forvm...

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
13ish “miles” yesterday after work. Ten minutes of warmup/openers, 30 minutes in the sweet spot (92% of threshold), and 3 minutes of cooldown. The half-hour steady effort confirmed that I need a different saddle for my trainer bike.

DC327311-0DC2-4514-A140-22DA0C33AC51.jpeg

Althis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Usually a road cyclist but bike is in the shop and thought I'd getting back into running. Been doing 2-3 mile lunch runs during the week and felt adventurous today. Did 5 miles at ~7 minute pace, longest/fastest I've done in a while. Need to change my routes up, streets have too many stops

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads