• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pants are green.

E2D33339-F11A-4678-BEBA-63223CBDE087.jpeg

15ACCB15-36A8-45EB-9A92-0C19D1D08243.jpeg

B6C4CA96-1002-4A41-A92F-0D4EFB9A35F1.jpeg

65CBC902-2C50-4569-8C50-D16AC870716A.jpeg

238A41C9-5D63-4AAF-8003-0D915F09E885.jpeg

87337C8C-67A0-4BA7-B03F-B581BDA56B03.jpeg

bernoulli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love your (semi-)monochromatic outfits. Particularly enjoyed the touch of color from your socks. I will keep my mouth shut about the loafers. They are your thing. But if you get tired of this pair one day, I will gladly pay for the shipping to Asia so I can fuel a bonfire and post the results here.

Daxfin

Reaction score
On a bench in front of the British Grocer in Fullerton CA yesterday.

Brooks Brothers blue blazer, pink OCBD shirt, BB#1 stripe tie, and Argyle socks, Austin Reed vest, generic pocket square, Polo Ralph Lauren grey flannel trousers, and Allen-Edmonds shoes.

Last time I was in Fullerton CA (on November 7th 2020) couldn't find the British Grocer since all I had was the address. Didn't know you had to go through the archway in front of this buioding and walk across the center courtyard. This is a historic building. The history is in the "About" section of their website.

Took a picture of part of the center courtyard while I was there.

Took the train to Fullerton for the same reason as the last time I went to Fullerton, to go to the Spring Tea Garden. Ran into a local tea group there who had taken the train from Santa Ana. They invited me to join them in one of the private dining rooms upstairs and treated me to tea, which was very kind of them.

Walked back to the Fullerton depot and while waiting for my train went up on the footbridge over the tracks and took a picture of the train I usually ride back to Los Angeles from San Juan Capistrano, Amtrak Train 777, a northbound Pacific Surfliner, arriving in Fullerton.

Since yesterday was Saturday, got a $10.00 Metrolink weekend day pass rather than a $24.00 Amtrak ticket.

The yellow cars on the left are part of the Fullerton Train Museum.

While up on the footbridge met Instagram user steel_snake_photography. We had each seen each other's pictures on Instagram. We took pictures of trains and talked about trains until it was time for my train back to Los Angeles.
Awesome post! looks like you had a cool and fun day! Looking sharp!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads