• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nelton

Reaction score
From monochrome one day to green & pink the next! 37c heat called for my lightest suit and linen and some crazy colours…

IMG_7745.jpeg

IMG_7746.jpeg

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what do you think will work? I'm thinking of wearing a patterned vest tomorrow. 😀
Re: the jacket I commented upon, no vest would be best. In fact he tends to combine multiple
patterns, textures, colors, even styles, etc, which go against my taste.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At the Brentwood Country Mart in Santa Monica CA.

IMG_6973.jpeg

Brooks Brothers corduroy jacket, CCPB shirt, and cotton cable knit sweater vest, Roosterknit tie, Squarextraordinare pocket square, Orvis trousers, and Allen-Edmonds suede shoes.

What's Chup Doc?

Sitting in the Sid Mashburn store in the Brentwood County Mart wearing the Chup Fair Isle socks I got there a few years ago.

IMG_6969.jpeg

Unlike the California Chicken Cafe, which serves chicken, the Parakeet Cafe in Santa Monica doesn't serve parakeet, the Parakeet Cafe also serves chicken although this could be a very large parakeet. I'm not enough of a connie sewer to know the difference between chicken and parakeet.

IMG_6966.jpeg

Close up of the shoes.

IMG_6955.jpeg

Some flowers I walked past on the way to the Brentwood Country Mart.

IMG_6957.jpeg

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At the Brentwood Country Mart in Santa Monica CA.

View attachment 2141853

Brooks Brothers corduroy jacket, CCPB shirt, and cotton cable knit sweater vest, Roosterknit tie, Squarextraordinare pocket square, Orvis trousers, and Allen-Edmonds suede shoes.

What's Chup Doc?

Sitting in the Sid Mashburn store in the Brentwood County Mart wearing the Chup Fair Isle socks I got there a few years ago.

View attachment 2141857

Unlike the California Chicken Cafe, which serves chicken, the Parakeet Cafe in Santa Monica doesn't serve parakeet, the Parakeet Cafe also serves chicken although this could be a very large parakeet. I'm not enough of a connie sewer to know the difference between chicken and parakeet.

View attachment 2141859

Close up of the shoes.

View attachment 2141861

Some flowers I walked past on the way to the Brentwood Country Mart.

View attachment 2141863
Always enjoy your posts, but...GAS IS $6.99/GALLON?!

It's hovering around $2.89 or 2.99 here...

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MokshVanity