• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yesterday. Not quite coat weather yet, except for early morning and evenings.

64362498-A432-4437-929C-19F95F0CDEDF.jpeg
77ACFD83-5E50-48FA-AA81-B12424CEC0C3.jpeg

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At Diehl Marcus & Company in East Hollywood earlier today. They were introducing their new line of fine teas. Had the Queen Victoria Blend, which was originally blended for Queen Victoria by Jackson & Perkins in 1854. It was very good.

IMG_2326.jpeg

All Brooks Brothers except for a Trafalgar alligator belt and Allen-Edmonds suede shoes.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A-Person" pictures, a piece of a person (not me) with some of the fine teas now available at Diehl Marcus & Co.

IMG_2332.jpeg

For those who wish I had taken a picture of the vintage neckties in the lower right hand corner, I did and here it is.

IMG_2329.jpeg

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last day of summer, with temperatures more like mid-summer. Post-church brunch consisted of overcooked and lukewarm eggs benedict, beignets that were more like funnel cakes, and overpriced coffee. Wife left a "scathing" (according to her) review on Facebook.

I also need to address the lengths of my trouser legs and blazer sleeves.

U92YRg7.jpg

PMPDXlD.jpg

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the first full day of autumn, the weather in NYC has decided to revert to summer mode, with temperatures rising to 31C/88F by the afternoon - a perfect time for me to get one more wearing out of a lightweight summer suit.

Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt - Lewin
Tie - Drake's, London
Cufflinks - Turnbull & Asser
Braces - Lewin
Pocket square - no name brand, a gift from fellow poster Bernoulli
Shoes - Edward Green, via Brooks Brothers

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG
IMG_0428.JPG
IMG_0429.JPG
IMG_0430.JPG

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's a really nice gun check jacket. I received a similar one recently, although it won't be cold enough here to wear it for at least another month. I am in need of some fall/winter ties and was thinking about what would pair with my jacket -- this is a good starting point. Who makes yours?

Wild Strawberry Rabbit

Reaction score
That's a really nice gun check jacket. I received a similar one recently, although it won't be cold enough here to wear it for at least another month. I am in need of some fall/winter ties and was thinking about what would pair with my jacket -- this is a good starting point. Who makes yours?
Thank you, the tie is from Polish brand called Embassy of Elegance.

Wild Strawberry Rabbit

Reaction score
My question was poorly worded. I was actually asking about the jacket, not the tie, although I do like the tie too.
Jacket is a bespoke made by Polish tailor, Dawid Kuklinski. The fabric is wool and cashmere (70/30 IIRC), don’t remember the producer. This is how it looks on me (some old picture):
50EB5EE7-D264-416A-B21A-25CF5D91ABB8.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads