• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's cold here (by local standards) early in the morning.

P1120736.jpg

Brooks Brothers jacket and British-American Chamber Of Commerce Christmas tie, L L Bean yellow OCBD shirt and cardigan, Polo Ralph Lauren pocket square, Orvis cord trousers, and Allen-Edmonds saddle shoes.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A Person" pictures, a piece of a person with the best chocolate chip cookie on Earth, a gerbera, and some pine boughs at Tuscan Son in West Los Angeles picture.

P1120740.jpg

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's cold here (by local standards) early in the morning.

View attachment 1089493

Brooks Brothers jacket and British-American Chamber Of Commerce Christmas tie, L L Bean yellow OCBD shirt and cardigan, Polo Ralph Lauren pocket square, Orvis cord trousers, and Allen-Edmonds saddle shoes.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A Person" pictures, a piece of a person with the best chocolate chip cookie on Earth, a gerbera, and some pine boughs at Tuscan Son in West Los Angeles picture.

View attachment 1089494
GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Happy holidays.
Wednesday
View attachment 1089218

Is this your Knottery "burgundy" pointed end tie from the recent batch? I'm going to assume so. Mine looks the same: essentially just a bright red tie, not burgundy. :angry:

I'm past the return window but haven't worn mine. If anyone is interested, PM me. Wish I'd gone with the brown instead of burgundy. Love my navy one, though.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this your Knottery "burgundy" pointed end tie from the recent batch? I'm going to assume so. Mine looks the same: essentially just a bright red tie, not burgundy. :angry:

I'm past the return window but haven't worn mine. If anyone is interested, PM me. Wish I'd gone with the brown instead of burgundy. Love my navy one, though.
Yep. Very disappointed. It is coming in handy this holiday season.

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CarusoCharvet-01.jpg
CarusoCharvet-02.jpg
CarusoCharvet-03.jpg
CarusoCharvet-04.jpg

So far December weather in Stockholm has been awful. Permanently overcast, can't remember when I last saw the sun. Difficult to find decent light for pics even during the day.

Suit: Caruso
Shirt & tie: Charvet
PS: Vanda
Shoes: Lobb

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went out for lunch with my little team on Thursday. Very enjoyable even though I did not do what some men in another party had - to wear a matching, very brightly coloured festive blazer and tie set:eh:

New Valentino deets.jpg

New Valentino_.JPG

New Valentino Driway.JPG

Suit - Jasper Conran
Shirt - CT
Tie - Valentino
Vest - Moss Bros.
PS - the Sock Shop
Shoes - Clarks x V&A
Coat - vintage Driway and gloves - unlined Dents

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads