• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Keep the chair.

SeaJen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm not that seasoned yet, but I concur completely with what Ac said.  Never trust a professor--and especially an administrator--who smiles too easily

That said, I'll try to get back to my happier self going forward. 

QFT

I suffer from major resting ***** face.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I know two professors who smile a lot. Both are Mormon.

pravda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please allow me to ask a dumb question. What settings do you use on your Android phone to get the cool full screen shots? Or is there an app to resize them before uploading. My shots always come this size ---

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Please allow me to ask a dumb question. What settings do you use on your Android phone to get the cool full screen shots? Or is there an app to resize them before uploading. My shots always come this size ---

If you edit your post, do you see the circled text shown below? If so, make those numbers bigger.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Sure that's not copyright infringement? 

This is a thing in my field. 

Mine too. The college dean (who is also in my department) and two tenured professors. The rest of the college has none. Plus someone in my cohort. And we just interviewed three folks for an entrepreneurship position, one was Mormon (though we hired a Nicaraguan Catholic from Cornell, lest anyone cry favoritism). I think BYU encourages a lot of its MBA's to pursue PhD's

Last edited:

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I picked up my new topcoat from my tailor this weekend, so I had to give it a whirl. Also, day one at the new job.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LL
Love the suit, but that collar and tie knot leave much to be desired. It looks like you need a shirt with a smaller collar and a bit of tie space. A smaller knot would look better also given the collar point size. Again, really love that suit.

thefoxtooth

Reaction score
We met Edward Sexton last week. I mostly spoke to his wife though, a really sweet lady. She told me that when mr Sexton worked with Nutter, they dressed most of the English rock-/pop stars, including Bowie.

Ok, so, pretty good week...

Man, that would be an interesting book. Just pix of pop stars in the Tommy Nutter stuff with behind-the-scenes insight into their tastes and inspirations. Someone could do a book on Bowie alone and it would be worth buying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads