• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

YRR92

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just so happen to have two elementary school-aged children, and I can say without doubt that everything except the toy gun would be perfectly fine. And that's here in San Francisco...
I've never been there, so of course I don't really know, but isn't SF sort of renowned as the kind of place where a cowboy costume would turn fewer heads than many places?
rimshot.gif

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fixed, I guess-- stupid iPhone, takes the worst indoor pix ever...

Yep, fair point sir-- will hopefully have actual fit pix tonight when I see the girlfriend , she's willing to snap a couple now and then

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Depends on whether the cowboy is wearing assless chaps. Assless = no turned heads, other than to appreciate or mock. Chaps that cover ass = suspicious.

Or are we still talking about little kids?

Last edited:

YRR92

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^

Never understood the phrase "assless chaps." As opposed to what? Chaps with an ass, or as we call them in Jersey, pants?

Foxx, you may be comfortable feeling your clothes that much, but it doesn't look as good as a bit of ease would.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ True enough. I suppose it's really chaps with our without pants, but the phrase has entered the lexicon, etc.

YRR92

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ True enough. I suppose it's really chaps with our without pants, but the phrase has entered the lexicon, etc.

We can just be grateful that assless jodphurs aren't a thing.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Heh. My interest in wrestling peaked with the first Wrestlemania back in the era of Hulk Hogan.

tuc

Reaction score

Hey, maybe you've already seen this in the Pitti picture thread, but my fiancée snapped a pic of you last week:

Thanks! I saw the pic but had no idea who took it. On the left is my future fiancée if all goes well. :)

The suit is 100 % linen and MTM, our own production.

Excellent pics you have there in the Pitti pic thread! Our pics from PU86 can be browsed here: http://tyyliniekka.fi/blogi/pitti-uomo-86/

lukejackson

Reaction score
@Tirailleur1

You remind me of Dev Hynes from Blood Orange. Same devil-may-care vibe that seems [to me] uniquely "New York". I mean this as a compliment of course, the guy is awesome.
edit: not saying your aesthetics are the same! just the underlying vibe.

0.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads