• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

Vox made a threak just for you.

If there is one thing clear with Vox it is that he only makes threads for himself.

I bet the thread had:

-long sentences about how some men (himhimhim!!) learned dressing from their daddies and still do it for social purposes, not just for a job like you losers who are lost in the complex world of men's dressing.
-advice on degrees of formality and how people here are ******* it up (the peasant *****!)
-pictures of himself and the 2-3 individuals he finds worthy, who happen to have had daddies who did show them how to wear a ******* tie (not losers).
-David Haselhoff references, just because...

The thread probably went into overdrive of RSS joined in and promptly referenced his enormous wardrobe and vast wealth, his lack of television and knowledge of today's distasteful pop-culture, his three nationalities (swiss, english, american-amiright) and then concluded with a few inuendos about his sexuality.

The rest of MC just slobbered all over the dicks of their masters, glad for yet another juicy mouthful.

That's my take on their posting and I like both of the guys, dunno what i'd think if I didn't have those rose-coloured blinders of e-friendship but I bet it would be scathing.

Last edited:

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

By Friday suit do you mean wearable-in-the-City-but-for-commuting-to-the-country? Now that is anachronism.

Yes, but I'm not sure it quite rises to wearable-in-the-City although this is an academic town. Meeting in the city. Dinner in the country.

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I actually was only on a 15-minute break so I didn't really do any cherry-picking at all other than to skip over the ones that Moo posted.  Those are all from the first large post within that Hall of Fame thread, which is actually pretty expansive.  Really, I'd recommend you guys just go flip through a few pages for yourself, there are fits from sufu and SZ and probably a few other places but it's largely sw&d or at least within that aesthetic.

I've looked through it in the past.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

If there is one thing clear with Vox it is that he only makes threads for himself.
I bet the thread had:
-long sentences about how some men (himhimhim!!) learned dressing from their daddies and still do it for social purposes, not just for a job like you losers who are lost in the complex world of men's dressing.
-advice on degrees of formality and how people here are ******* it up (the peasant *****!)
-pictures of himself and the 2-3 individuals he finds worthy, who happen to have had daddies who did show them how to wear a ******* tie (not losers).
-David Haselhoff references, just because...
The thread probably went into overdrive of RSS joined in and promptly referenced his enormous wardrobe and vast wealth, his lack of television and knowledge of today's distasteful pop-culture, his three nationalities (swiss, english, american-amiright) and then concluded with a few inuendos about his sexuality.
The rest of MC just slobbered all over the dicks of their masters, glad for yet another juicy mouthful.
That's my take on their posting and I like both of the guys, dunno what i'd think if I didn't have those rose-coloured blinders of e-friendship but I bet it would be scathing.

:confused:

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I'm a bridge builder, man. I encourage people to look across the aisle and develop their own taste and ideas based on what they see. Some may fall in love with the heritage/retro look that MoK or zissou sport, others may get into "baller" knitwear, others may develop an interest in a well-fitting leather jacket, some may upgrade their weekend sneakers... I dunno. I found a lot of great things and looks that I like to wear on weekends there. I couldn't say the same thing about casual fits in MC.

You are a man of peace. :fistbump:

15g35e8.jpg

Last edited:

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads