• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Zegna (Milano)
Tindari
Cappelli
Edgar Pomeroy
Creed Neroli Sauvage
RLPL x EG 888

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think it's a great personal detail. It brings your style to life. I see the man, not the clothes.

And we see the petty little man behind your posts.

sugarbutch... your post is a bit ironic about being petty ...
you're taking a jab at foo out of nowhere
sure, he's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way .. but your response today to his post is unwarranted

It's not out of nowhere. He's decided that today is the day for him to litter various threads with juvenile satire of a typical SF poster, at least as he perceives him. You gotta keep up, Rome! :teach:

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's not out of nowhere. He's decided that today is the day for him to litter various threads with juvenile satire of a typical SF poster, at least as he perceives him. You gotta keep up, Rome! :teach:

oh?
i only keep up with a handful of threads so i guess i'm missing the full story

SeamasterLux

Reaction score

Very nice jacket! Oh I'm glad I sold it rather than having tried to alter it for me... I had to remove half an inch from both shoulders + work on the chest and waist suppression. And after all these costly alterations, I wouldn't have had nearly a result half as good as how this jacket fits you. Good call on this!

Victor Elfo

Reaction score

It's funny how the buttoning point of this jacket is the opposite of what you usually wear (high buttoning points). How do you feel about it?

It's not out of nowhere. He's decided that today is the day for him to litter various threads with juvenile satire of a typical SF poster, at least as he perceives him. You gotta keep up, Rome!
teacha.gif

One mistake does not justifies another. Justice is not simply getting even.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not feeling the tie with this suit. The base color is very washed out in this application. The rest is, as always, excellent.

I think that would be true of a mortal, but Spoo makes it work.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh I'm glad I sold it rather than having tried to alter it for me...
Me too!
It's funny how the buttoning point of this jacket is the opposite of what you usually wear (high buttoning points). How do you feel about it?
Oy. I have maybe 3 jackets with higher than normal buttoning points and a few 3 buttons that I wear as a true 3, but that's all you remember Victor!

I do indeed dislike low buttoning points (and if I had to choose, I'd pick the happy medium between too low and too high, obviously), but I figure that this doesn't really apply to DB jackets (as the intersection of the cloth isn't where the jacket buttons). Still, the feel was fine (still had lots of cloth wrapped around the chest, which is why I prefer the feel...not necessarily the look...of a jacket with a high buttoning point).

inlandisland

Reaction score
This is not what I actually wore today, because depressingly there are still 5 ft piles of snow outside and it was -15C. I just wanted to post a picture of these summer trousers, which were my latest DIY project. Maybe I'll be able to actually wear them in a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads