• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjd

Supporting Member
Reaction score

For the first time this spring, by the afternoon, an overcoat will be superfluous.

Suit - J C Penney
Shirt - Kohl's
Tie - T J Maxx
Cufflinks - Bob's Stores
Braces - Marshall's
Shoes - Payless
Hat - Walmart
Scarf - Target

For whatever reason, I read the shoes in the listing of items first and stopped dead and actually utter aloud "No, you're kidding crusty!". Then I realized the date...

mjd

Supporting Member
Reaction score

The song, I believe, is more about mammary glands of an attractive size and shape, and how they might be used to bamboozle the male of the species. Your interjection of oral sex seems to be entirely psychological projection on your part - perhaps you've fallen under the young lady's spell . . .

I have an interjection problem, much to the disappointment of my wife. Wait, what are we talking about?

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
happy monday fellas

Derek, that is very nice, can you give me the details on the trousers and jacket, please?

Nice jacket, Clags!

HAHAHAHAHA!

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Derek, that is very nice, can you give me the details on the trousers and jacket, please?

thanks! Trous are Panta linen/wool blend, and the jacket is suitsupply washington fit.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

That jacket is very nice, wouldn't imagined that SuitSupply did that kind of good stuff. Too bad they don't ship to Mexico...
confused.gif
i gotta say, i was really surprised how much i liked the jacket when i got it. totally unlined, and really comfortable. wont be my last SS purchase.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

love this suit Romeo!

Is it me/the angle or is the jacket a tad bit long?

thank you, sir
not long, it just covers all of ******
my last MTM from the same tailor, i ended up getting the jacket too short (my fault for asking him to shorten it at the fitting), so this time i made sure to get it at the proper length

probably looks more balanced in this shot
pic is still distorted because of the angle and mirrored surface ... but i think you can see better since i was standing farther away

weren't you in some other country before? now you're in VA/DC area?

Last edited:

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have you gotten to the point where you notice that all your clothes smell of cigarette smoke? They all need to be washed and cleaned. Food begins to taste different too. You may also come to a point where all your pants need to be let out. :) I quit seven years ago, and I don't miss it at all. Best decision I ever made. I hope you succeed.

No, but I smoked with my head outside of the kitchen window, never really inside the house. I haven't noticed much difference in taste or smell, not even after 1 week 2 days 18 hours 47 minutes and 35 seconds. I guess they weren't that bad to begin with : ).

Seven years, that's great. [U2]I will follow[/U2].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads