• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernstyle

Reaction score

So true, so true:
Sg8GT.jpg
64SsC.jpg

5yFvx.jpg
EC9Er.jpg

They say it will be close to 100 today; and I've played rugby and been to J Press:
VxwSE.jpg

I can't dig the shoes but everything else :slayer: lead the way maestro.

This might be my last post before heading back to the drawing board, I have plans for more trouser with shorter rise and a small leg opening as well as a grey three piece suit.

If anything I post will be SF approved this is it. Featuring grey wool trouser with.... the dreaded slight break:

IMG_38111.jpg

IMG_38101.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

Last edited:

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't dig the shoes but everything else :slayer: lead the way maestro.
This might be my last post before heading back to the drawing board, I have plans for more trouser with shorter rise and a small leg opening as well as a grey three piece suit.
If anything I post will be SF approved this is it. Featuring grey wool trouser with.... the dread slight break:
IMG_38111.jpg

IMG_38101.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

It's difficult to see the colors having the pics taken in the shade, but it looks like the pants are grey yes? I like this look minus the sockless black loafers with shorter pants. With the tie being yellow/gold, I'd have opted for brown in the belt and shoe department. Solid fit though.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Threadbearer wrote: "You look great. Pics must have been taken before the Big Sweat, eh?"

Thanks for the kind comment. But....the pics were taken after. I was soaking wet. At least, the suit held up.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Threadbearer wrote: "You look great. Pics must have been taken before the Big Sweat, eh?"
Thanks for the kind comment. But....the pics were taken after. I was soaking wet. At least, the suit held up.

You deserve to feel proud that you played Bach under such authentic conditions. :slayer:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Featuring grey wool trouser with.... the dreaded slight break:

Those pants seem to have a break because they're getting caught on the shoes. If they were draping correctly over the shoe they would have no break. Other than that, I like today's outfit...

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up this jacket for nothing at a local consignment shop that I stopped in on a whim. Champagne colored wool/silk corneliani mainline with a double cream windowpane. Worth tailoring? Gonna let it out a bit at the waist. Shoulders are a bit more extended than normal. Apologies for the lighting, it is too hot to snap a pic outside.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58019768@N02/7410385406/

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Citan, you gotta stop holding your arms out like that. Just relax and take the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads