• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pieceofsand
SpooPoker, I know you've been asked before but, have you ever post a photo of your wardrobe here before. I'd be quite interested to see that if you have, it seem as though you have quite a bit of quality selection to work with.

Respectively.
-Sand

Hi Sand - I have not posted a photo, just my pocket square collection. I dont think Ive even done a shoe circle
eh.gif
Once I get my wardrobe renovated, maybe.

ndw

Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
DAMN!! I envy that suit.... Actually, I thought it was Holdfast for a second!
laugh.gif
Well done, Maestro.

similar tastes diff. chins
teacha.gif

scruff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harry2quinn

cd585c66.jpg

Just too too much going on. Ditch the tie, square, scarf and gloves, switch up to a more casual bag and shirt (a double cuff shirt w/ jeans is just odd to me), and this will look much better.

AlmostSmart

Reaction score
Originally Posted by harry2quinn
Thrifted jacket, RL knit tie, Marinella PS, Levi jeans, AE shoes and belt, Jack Georges briefcase, RLPL gloves.

cd585c66.jpg

In my opinion, this is Harry at his best. He's pitched the casual with the more traditional in such a way that both sit comfortably together.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jasonmarshalljazz
222938_1998648206585_1254903586_2473218_3204838_n-1.jpg

What a great shirt and tie. Outrageous, but wonderful!

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer

Closeup-89.jpg

Another reason why I need to acquire more knit ties. An eye catching PS, also. A very clean, neat look.

Chico2007

Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
I don't mind empire waist at all; I don't understand your displeasure

They're not very flattering to the female figure. To me they make all women (even those with very nice figures) look pregnant.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier

I don't mind empire waist at all; I don't understand your displeasure.

Originally Posted by Chico2007
They're not very flattering to the female figure. To me they make all women (even those with very nice figures) look pregnant.

I disagree - Lufty's wife looks like she has a rockin figure, and does not look preggo. (All respect, Luft)

Mrs. Spoo might also disagree with you.
biggrin.gif

Honeymoon771.jpg

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sunny Sunday, in the middle of a 4-day weekend and photo taken just before an afternoon walk in the park. Needless to say, very casual! Shirt is new, linen from Zara. Lots of fun little military touches like epaulettes and shirt sleeve straps (don't know what they're proper name is). Fit is actually pretty slim and good on me; I'm just standing funny in the pic...
smile.gif

ysNYT.jpg

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice fit on the shirt, Holdfast. Jeans look good to (though I prefer them a bit more tapered); now work 'm in!

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
sfatxk.jpg

Trying my best to match the sofa/pillows

Like this a lot, especially the loafers. And the Schnauzer.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
bu..bu....but you can see its precisely to the top of my belt line!
confused.gif

Originally Posted by tshaw
And that's where it's supposed to be - TB, take a lesson____
fight[1].gif

Truth be told, Tom, I was just looking for something to nitpick about our boy Spoo, who so frequently knocks 'em out of the park. Nevertheless, his tie did look a tad short in that shot. I generally try to get the point of the tie below, not at the top of the belt, so that it doesn't look as if my shirt is aching to peek out from between the belt and the tie. (I rarely succeed.)
musicboohoo[1].gif

Originally Posted by Chico2007
Great looks..although empire waist...somebody should ban those too(unless prego).
Ridiculous! I am not currently with child, yet I look smashing in an empire waist. Seriously, though, it would be hard to find a more flattering design element for the female form.

Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
Another reason why I need to acquire more knit ties. An eye catching PS, also. A very clean, neat look.
Thanks, cp. I got both the tie and the square from TheTieBar.com for $15 apiece. That's an unbelievable deal, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads