• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Screenshot2012-01-13at101102AM.png

Screenshot2012-01-13at100905AM.png

Screenshot2012-01-13at100914AM.png

Simple, casual.

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What happened to the dude from Russia that was owning this thread for a while? I can't remember his name.... but he had a shaved head. His style was great

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

What happened to the dude from Russia that was owning this thread for a while? I can't remember his name.... but he had a shaved head. His style was great

The spirit of his varied ensembles is captured in this video, starting with his spectacular entrance into this thread, for those who missed it:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the suit is blue with a deep red chalk

Nice suit. I used to have a navy suit with dark red stripe, and always found myself doing as you've done here and using acccessories with red elements. Do you find it hard pairing the suit with other colours? I was never quite able to just treat mine as a navy background.

I like the simple colour blocks of the shirt, trousers and jumper. The tie feel a bit too formal for the rest of the look; I think something with a small pattern and in a more textured fabric would fit better.

Coincidentally enough, I'm wearing what appears to be the same tie pattern today (though from a different brand), and continuing my theme of yesterday of wearing some favourite items in an effort to make myself feel better while labouring under a cold:

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Victor. He has disappeared. Interestingly, so has Kevin...

Last edited:

LilacCords

Reaction score
Afternoon Gents,

Feeling blue after receiving my Tax bill earlier this week......

BLOO3-1.jpg

And today a bit of conservative business dress Pitti style ;)

Pitti2-1.jpg

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too much blue for me, throw on the green tie instead of the blue knit and you are on to something!

The navy windowpane suit is very nice.

Last edited:

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

The apex of the WAYWRN Part III threak...

The threat of libel lawsuits is why I keep lufty on retainer at all times. You have no idea how hard it is finding competent representation that specializes in SF law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads