• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKaizen

Reaction score
Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stitchy: Once again our styles collide, as I'm wearing something rather similar today.

sha-BAM :fistbump:

people on the forum are always talking about last call and the 4 or 5 times i have been, i havent found anything, maybe just bad luck. the pants you picked up are really nice. i will start checking it out more regularly. its about 30 mins away from me too.

ahhhh yes you need to learn the lay of the land, the good stuff is often hidden away. we out to to have a last call date (27.8% ****)

Based on this and other pics you've posted, Stitchy, I think you need to start bringing some color into your wardrobe.

thanks for the feedback.i know what you mean based on what i have posted, and without a doubt that is the first time i have ever been told i lack "color," in my clothing or otherwise. what i need is to get some more color in my wardrobe for items i am not embarassed to post on the fora :embar:

what items do you think could use more color?

you look like a giant penis...
O_O

i lol'ed

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As an aside, one of my kids (for the assignment on the BB behind me) actually made a dress with her mom that Scarlett would have worn during Gone With the Wind, with a full on historical explanation behind all of the elements of it...freaking cool. She got a 4.

When will you be modeling this amazing dress?

I would think your beard would be it's perfect compliment!

Sonny58

Reaction score

Dunno the exact print, saw a swatch and loved it, so I decided to give it a go.
Thanks Nii...its part of a three piece btw...
May be the fact that the khakis have a lower rise that makes the coat looks short, no offense taken at all, I think your right about the khakis and jacket combo.
I see the shirt as something else I think, not quite sure how to describe it, but def not as Miami Beach as I think you guys see it. The beard still have a few months of growing to do.
I'm shocked you don't like it! LOL
Todays may be a bit more up your alley Manton:
cemetraytrip2011079.jpg

cemetraytrip2011080.jpg

cemetraytrip2011081.jpg

cemetraytrip2011082.jpg
As an aside, one of my kids (for the assignment on the BB behind me) actually made a dress with her mom that Scarlett would have worn during Gone With the Wind, with a full on historical explanation behind all of the elements of it...freaking cool. She got a 4.

Sounds great and I'd love to see her dress, please post some pictures when you get a chance. I assume a 4 is good, right? (I'm pretty far removed from the education system at this point in my life.)

Last edited:

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

When will you be modeling this amazing dress?
I would think your beard would be it's perfect compliment!

I joked with her about it, she was appalled at the thought of me trying to squeeze into it...lol

Sounds great and I'd love to see her dress, please post some pictures when you get a chance. I assume a 4 is good, right? (I'm pretty far removed from the education system at this point in my life.)

Yes, 4 is exceeding standards set...the best you can get! I'll shoot some pics of it tomorrow (not with me in it).

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ haha nice shop, btw im LOVIN the avatar ^^

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh, this is how i feel after every fit pic i have ever posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics